Thread: Blazing Speed!

Smile Blazing Speed!

Titus Ryan, who holds the Alabama High School 100 meters record, is hoping to make it as a WR for the Chief's along with draft pick Bowe. He has played in 7 college games and has caught six passes at the NAIA level. It has been done oin the past, and the Chief's are trying to harness that blinding speed, and make Titus a genuine receiving weapon, because of his "blurring" speed.
    I for one hope the kid makes it, because someone with that kind of speed would be a formable weapon and a great addition to a WR corps that could use that kind of help. So go get it Titus, catch that ball, and learn that position!!

With some work, the kid can make it sonny!!

No way old man, he is just another "project! :fighting0046:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Titus Ryan, who holds the Alabama High School 100 meters record, is hoping to make it as a WR for the Chief's along with draft pick Bowe. He has played in 7 college games and has caught six passes at the NAIA level. It has been done oin the past, and the Chief's are trying to harness that blinding speed, and make Titus a genuine receiving weapon, because of his "blurring" speed.
    I for one hope the kid makes it, because someone with that kind of speed would be a formable weapon and a great addition to a WR corps that could use that kind of help. So go get it Titus, catch that ball, and learn that position!!

Well it would be the classic American dream.

At first I thought you were trying to advertise cox internet. :rolleyes:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

Looky here Sonny! this here is a serious type discussion, we are dealing with critical situations that reek of global purportions, besides that cox speed is like watching grass grow sometimes, so get with it, or igor :fighting0046: is just around the corner!!

:sign0025:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Looky here Sonny! this here is a serious type discussion, we are dealing with critical situations that reek of global purportions, besides that cox speed is like watching grass grow sometimes, so get with it, or igor :fighting0046: is just around the corner!!

:sign0025:
    :rolleyes:

I'd love to have a speedy receiver. Hopefully we can catch the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

Nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I'd love to have a speedy receiver. Hopefully we can catch the ball.

Nice one!

Definately; it would be a nice change.

Smile

I agree Coach, I hope that this kid and Bowe both work out, it would be nice to have a speedy receiver who can catch the ball, I have got my fingers crossed. (grin)

:character00179: Off course he is going to work out, I told him when I signed him "Work Out", so there!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

One of the hardest things to do in football is convert a track guy into a football receiver. Renaldo "Skeets" Nehemiah blinding speed .... couldn't catch to save his life.
    Maybe we get some luck here and this kid makes it. Sammy Parker-hand of stone- is speed without realiability. His days are numbered for the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFCANNON View Post
    One of the hardest things to do in football is convert a track guy into a football receiver. Renaldo "Skeets" Nehemiah blinding speed .... couldn't catch to save his life.
    Maybe we get some luck here and this kid makes it. Sammy Parker-hand of stone- is speed without realiability. His days are numbered for the Chiefs.
    I couldn't agree more with your assessment on Samie Parker. Waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I couldn't agree more with your assessment on Samie Parker. Waste of space.

Ditto!