Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Offense!!! No Defense!!

Default No Offense!!! No Defense!!

Is gonna be a long season if herm is gonna play stupid little little BULLCRAP junk style of football!!!!!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Playing Hermie ball it is going to be a long season, I went to a bar and watched this game and wow .. bad bad game, I believe the Chiefs have a chance at a perfect season. 0-16. Well again next week looks like I am going to have to go have some wings and watch another loss. How long now till Hermie is fired. Are we there yet? Accountability is the word of the week ... someone tell Herm.

That one HURT. I guess I learned one lesson today.......I can't trash talk this year. I thought we would blow them out with the way the fadders looked last week. Guess I won't be answering my cell phone tonight.....again, thats what I get for talking trash to raiders fans.....but I hate them so.

Everyone still think letting Jared Allen go was such a great idea? Let's see, replace a PROVEN commodity for a bunch of unknowns. I don't think we'll go 0-16, but I don't see anything more than 2-14 this year. Herm and Carl should be shown the door and bring in someone else. It couldn't hurt us anymore than Herm already has.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Ah, Jarad Allen didn't want to be here. Why sign him for millions at the expense of bringing in young players - the future of this team?
    We made this mistake once with LJ.
    Agree on King Carl though. I think there may be a job opening for him at Metro Ford. But that is probably to close to Arrowhead...Probably stuck with him for 2 more years.
    SHUT IT

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

the only way clark will grow some balls and fire hermmie and carl is hit him in the pocketbook. if they keep playing like this it will happen this year. we almost didnt sell out this game. wait till the weather gets colder and our team gets sh@ttier.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

what do you think was going to happen to our D when they are on the field almost the whole game??? it was bound to catch up to them and it did in the 2nd half!!!

The defense was good, not great and did its job. We did nothing on offense and will not unless we figure out what we are. I think pass on first down sometimes, not always run the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs4life View Post
    That one HURT. I guess I learned one lesson today.......I can't trash talk this year. I thought we would blow them out with the way the fadders looked last week. Guess I won't be answering my cell phone tonight.....again, thats what I get for talking trash to raiders fans.....but I hate them so.
    LOL YOUR PHONE OF TOO??? LOL ALL THE FAIDER TEXT i AM GETTING IS MAKING ME SICK

Quote Originally Posted by javarick View Post
    The defense was good, not great and did its job. We did nothing on offense and will not unless we figure out what we are. I think pass on first down sometimes, not always run the ball.
    The defense was good? I mean, come one, they got run on for over 300 yards! Mediocre, yes. Good, no.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12