Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Offense!!! No Defense!!

Default No Offense!!! No Defense!!

Is gonna be a long season if herm is gonna play stupid little little BULLCRAP junk style of football!!!!!!

My hatred for Herm has just increased while watching this game. It's like he's not even trying to win.

I don't understand how Herm thinks Thigpen gives them about the best chance to win? Herm has let down the Fans both in the stadium and watching at home! I don't care if he needs to find out Thigpen, this is not the time to find out. This game should be closer! The Radiers are making the Cheifs look like a Highschool team!

Yep. I'll admit it. I was wrong. I wanted to see Thigpen, and he's not very good.

Play calling has been bizarre too.. what the hell? How did we get WORSE than last season?

I wouldn't blame the defense, I would blame the offense and mostly... drum roll.... Edwards.

If our quarterbacks are hurt enough to put in thigpen... let's get Lenny Dawson back!!

He could still outplay thigpen.

I know at this stage in the game, Oakland's playing a little loose. But sheez, where was this gutsy play-calling earlier in the game?

Edit: Tyler with the Staubach jump-throw. Nice. :-)

Like I said, defense, though they (being tired from playing all day instead of the offense) gave up a lot of big runs, they are the reason it's not a BLOWOUT!

Anyone that saw my prediction thread, throw it out the window. We can't even handle one of the worst teams in the NFL. We REALLY might not win a game this season.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Angry

You know the offense does look better with Croyle...To bad he can't stay healthy...

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Anyone that saw my prediction thread, throw it out the window. We can't even handle one of the worst teams in the NFL. We REALLY might not win a game this season.
    Correction: We can't handle one of the worst teams in the NFL... AT HOME.

Hopefully Thigpen gets all the reps in practice this week and the wide-outs can get in synch with his timing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast