Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Default I have to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a dye hard cardiac chief fan for toooooo long to get the treatment that we as fans are getting from the chiefs !! this is a frikin joke!!!!! Spend a frikin buck on a QB! Or i am gone!!!!! i am sick and tired of this BS just trying to do enough to keep fans and money coming in and not spending any money to win!!!!!
    STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF US FANS OR WE WILL RETALIATE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I have been a dye hard cardiac chief fan for toooooo long to get the treatment that we as fans are getting from the chiefs !! this is a frikin joke!!!!! Spend a frikin buck on a QB! Or i am gone!!!!! i am sick and tired of this BS just trying to do enough to keep fans and money coming in and not spending any money to win!!!!!
    Seriously, what are you talking about? Your fans looked like they were pumped. Arrowhead is still in the Top 5 toughest places to play!

This team blows. Nothing short of Hern, Chan, Gunther and Carl being fired TODAY will change a damn thing. Yes, Gunther blows too. His defense just got ran over for 300 yards today.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    Seriously, what are you talking about? Your fans looked like they were pumped. Arrowhead is still in the Top 5 toughest places to play!
    STFU and get the &%*&% out of here FAIDER!!!!!! we still own you tard!!!!!!!!!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

STFU and get the &%*&% out of here FAIDER!!!!!! we still own you tard!!!!!!!!!!
    Your a disgrace to this board, one of the few Raiders fans with some respect talking about how Arrowhead is great and hard to play and you trash him. That isnt what this board is about. If you want to be disrespectful go do it somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Your a disgrace to this board, one of the few Raiders fans with some respect talking about how Arrowhead is great and hard to play and you trash him. That isnt what this board is about. If you want to be disrespectful go do it somewhere else.
    Agreed!

you guys are crazy///this Faider is being sarcastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a frikin joke!!!!! Spend a frikin buck on a QB! Or i am gone!!!!!
    Pro Angler, maybe you should try fishing. Its more relaxing and less expensive. Don't threaten us that you are gone! Just to come back when we start winning.
    Tell me, genius, what qb would you bring in?
    How about OL, MLB, 2nd reciever (where are you, Will?)
    I'm amazed at how all you bashers expect instant success. You don't think I know how terrible we looked today?
    We will be a successful team. We are putting the pieces together to do this. It won't happen overnight. I know all you bashers say 30 years is too long. And it is. But this is a new time and a new team. And they will be successful. Until then all you bandwagon homers can kiss my a$$.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    this is a frikin joke!!!!! Spend a frikin buck on a QB! Or i am gone!!!!!
    Pro Angler, maybe you should try fishing. Its more relaxing and less expensive. Don't threaten us that you are gone! Just to come back when we start winning.
    Tell me, genius, what qb would you bring in?
    How about OL, MLB, 2nd reciever (where are you, Will?)
    I'm amazed at how all you bashers expect instant success. You don't think I know how terrible we looked today?
    We will be a successful team. We are putting the pieces together to do this. It won't happen overnight. I know all you bashers say 30 years is too long. And it is. But this is a new time and a new team. And they will be successful. Until then all you bandwagon homers can kiss my a$$.
    Tell me something, I'm sure you saw the game. With the way we played, do you think we'll win a game this season? This isn't about playing for now or blah blah, I just want to know if you think we'll win a game. I don't care if we're rebuilding or not, this team is playing for the fans of KC, and they don't even look like they care out there. How can we expect success in later seasons if they don't even care and obviously don't know how to win?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Tell me something, I'm sure you saw the game. With the way we played, do you think we'll win a game this season? This isn't about playing for now or blah blah, I just want to know if you think we'll win a game. I don't care if we're rebuilding or not, this team is playing for the fans of KC, and they don't even look like they care out there. How can we expect success in later seasons if they don't even care and obviously don't know how to win?
    I saw a complete disaster and complete breakdown of fundamental football. Herm and his coaches have done squat to improve this team. I wasn't expecting even an 8-8 year. I thought we'd have a 5-11 or another 4-12. But, this team has gone from bad to worse. Last year's team looked and played like they gave a damn. I think the players have lost faith in Herm. Just goes to show the true character of a class act like Tony Gonzales to stick it out with an idiot like Herm. I'm sure even Tony is wondering why in the hell he stuck around for this mess. Herm is proving that he can't coach players in this league.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast