Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I have to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default I have to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a dye hard cardiac chief fan for toooooo long to get the treatment that we as fans are getting from the chiefs !! this is a frikin joke!!!!! Spend a frikin buck on a QB! Or i am gone!!!!! i am sick and tired of this BS just trying to do enough to keep fans and money coming in and not spending any money to win!!!!!
    STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF US FANS OR WE WILL RETALIATE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    Al Davis has left me with many years of counseling!!!

Both of our teams need a ton of work from top too bottom!!!
    I for one rather hope you have many more years of counseling ahead of you.
    But you are welcome here in my opinion, you are a true fan of your team, and you are respectful! Now after this lost, until the raiders prove different, I will no longer call you the faiders, cause maybe, you are now raiders again!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Good for you. Going by that, Chiefs have no shot in Atlanta. I'm tired of this sh!t.
    Canada, where the hell are you?
    Sorry, here I am!!

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    Seriously, what are you talking about? Your fans looked like they were pumped. Arrowhead is still in the Top 5 toughest places to play!
    Damn right it is dude!! Don't listen to these dipsh!ts hatin' on you. You are always welcome here.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Tell me something, I'm sure you saw the game. With the way we played, do you think we'll win a game this season? This isn't about playing for now or blah blah, I just want to know if you think we'll win a game. I don't care if we're rebuilding or not, this team is playing for the fans of KC, and they don't even look like they care out there. How can we expect success in later seasons if they don't even care and obviously don't know how to win?
    **** yeah we are gonna win a game. We take the Pats to the last play of the game and that means nothing to the haters, but we lose a game and now we aren't gonna win a game all season. The joys of having a young team. Some days they are gonna come out and surprise you and some days they are gonna do what they did last Sunday. But next week in ATL our D line is gonna do the dirty bird all over Matt Ryan and Turner. We will improve over the season and it begins with a win over the Falcons.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Chiefs and Falcons kinda in the same boat, except they have a qb and a win.
    We need both!
    The turnaround starts sunday in the Georgia Dome!!
    Time for Thig to shine!
    Time to stuff the run!
    Chiefs will cage the birds.!!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Chiefs and Falcons kinda in the same boat, except they have a qb and a win.
    We need both!
    The turnaround starts sunday in the Georgia Dome!!
    Time for Thig to shine!
    Time to stuff the run!
    Chiefs will cage the birds.!!!
    Thats it, start the war drums, The Red Hats are going to storm in the Georgia Dome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Chiefs!!!!!

Falcon meat!!!mmmmmmm....we need a win!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    **** yeah we are gonna win a game. We take the Pats to the last play of the game and that means nothing to the haters, but we lose a game and now we aren't gonna win a game all season. The joys of having a young team. Some days they are gonna come out and surprise you and some days they are gonna do what they did last Sunday. But next week in ATL our D line is gonna do the dirty bird all over Matt Ryan and Turner. We will improve over the season and it begins with a win over the Falcons.
    You know, that's the main reason I'm so frustrated with these guys. The way we played the Pats, we looked like a possible playoff contender, but then we turn into a completely different team the next week and just look pathetic. I know we had a 3rd string QB in there, but still, the way the defense played just made me sick, not to mention the running game. Maybe we play up or down to our opponent's level? What am I thinking? We're probably just incredibly inconsistent.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Well, heres a bit of good news. The last time we played atlanta.. we went into the game 0-4.

We went on to thump them 56-10!!!!

And the game after that beat the colts!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Well, heres a bit of good news. The last time we played atlanta.. we went into the game 0-4.

We went on to thump them 56-10!!!!

And the game after that beat the colts!!!!!!
    Haha, yeah that was in 04, we started off horrible, but beat up on the heavily favored Falcons and went on a bit of a roll. Another food for thought, we have only lost once against the Falcons in franchise history!

Correction.........we were 0-5 going into the Falcon game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Correction.........we were 0-5 going into the Falcon game.
    You sure? I thought we won one after going 0-3 or something. The Ravens on Monday night ring a bell.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast