Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 0-16

Default 0-16

That's what I'm calling for after getting EMBARRASSED by one of the worst and most screwed up teams in the NFL at HOME! ANYONE that thinks this team could even be MEDIOCRE is out of there minds after this one. I'm not sure we could do anything right.

LJ had a horrible game, as usual, with a whopping 22 yards, the other backs didn't do much better. Huard was "injured"(yeah right) and replaced by a guy a lot of the homers here wanted to see named Thigpen, satisfied? He forces the ball into coverage WAAAAY too much. Sure, he could get better, but to just put him in now? Isn't finding out about people what the preseason is for? Not to HERM!

Passing defense was good, Russel had a horrible game, but who cares? The Raiders ran on us like it was a track meet! OVER 300 FREAKING YARDS RUSHING FOR THEM! UNACCEPTABLE! If we can't stop the run, EVEN WHEN WE KNOW IT'S COMING, how can we stop the run at all? Special teams was mediocre.

Edit:
    Before anyone harps on me about my prediction thread that I made earlier in the season, just throw it out the window, I didn't know our run-D could be THIS bad.

On the small bright note, Culquitt had a decent game, as usual. Bowe and Gonzo also had decent games. Other than that, down right PATHETIC! Getting a beat down at home by the RAIDERS? 0-16 and a #1 draft pick, here we come!
    Last edited by Three7s; 09-14-2008 at 07:27 PM.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

#1 pick still wont make a difference with carl still there!!!

Well one thing good that may come out of all this is King Carl may have to file for unemployment. I'm sure the Hunt Family were as displeased as the Fans

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Well one thing good that may come out of all this is King Carl may have to file for unemployment. I'm sure the Hunt Family were as displeased as the Fans
    Doubtful I believe it was a sellout crowd. I think the Hunt family (Other theh Lamar god rest his soul) was quite happy.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i thought i saw it all it till hermmie brought in the practice team qb and we played musical qb`s.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i thought i saw it all it till hermmie brought in the practice team qb and we played musical qb`s.
    No kidding what was with that? The QB couldn't get a rhythm it was embarrassing

Trade Larry and cash to the Browns for Quinn plus a draft pick.

Take the #1 pick overall and trade it for more picks and turn them into a pair of first rounders. The first pick should be a top 10 pick and the second should be a late teens pick.

With the first, DE/OLB, George Selvie, South Florida
    With the second, OT, Andrea Smith, Alabama
    With the 2nd rounder, MLB, Brandon Spikes, Florida
    1st 3rd rd, G, Craig Urbik, Wisconsin
    2nd 3rd rd, OLB, Maurice Evans, Penn St.

I hate to say but I told everybody...........this team is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I don't blame LJ for lashing out!!!! Every player on the team should be lashing out!!!!!!!

It is so sad to watch us play. We go 3 and out, kick, kind of stop, maybe not.

Who call these plays? Run, run, incomplete, punt. We lead all of the NFL in 3 and outs last years and we are at it again.

I agree with 0-16. If we cannot even play with Oakland at home, we got no chance!

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Trade Larry and cash to the Browns for Quinn plus a draft pick.

Take the #1 pick overall and trade it for more picks and turn them into a pair of first rounders. The first pick should be a top 10 pick and the second should be a late teens pick.

With the first, DE/OLB, George Selvie, South Florida
    With the second, OT, Andrea Smith, Alabama
    With the 2nd rounder, MLB, Brandon Spikes, Florida
    1st 3rd rd, G, Craig Urbik, Wisconsin
    2nd 3rd rd, OLB, Maurice Evans, Penn St.
    I don't always agree with your assessments of the chiefs Texas, but you always look to the future, and the good things to come...thanks for givning us a little hope that we can be a good team eventually.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast