Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "You play to win the game!, YOU...PLAY.... to win the game!"---What happened to that?

Default "You play to win the game!, YOU...PLAY.... to win the game!"---What happened to that?

"You play to"...... see how your 3rd stringer looks, I guess. At the end of the third quarter they announce that Huard got knicked up in the first quarter. Thats why he didnt go back in. BULL S H I T! Play him until you have to put Thigpen in! Brodie had his sling off by Wednesday and is only gonna miss 1 more week. LETS ATLEAST GET A WIN UNTIL THEN! I thought that "You play to win the game" Herm? Other than a 3 minute stretch in the 4th quarter, Thigpen could not have been worse. All you fans who wanted to see Thigpen. there you go! On the same note, Im sure you were done seeing him around the same time that I was. You know when you find out about a guy like Thigpen? Ill tell ya! 1:00 left in the half and you're up by ten. Maybe even half of the 4th quarter when you have a 2 or 3 score lead. Not in the home opener, which happens to be a division game, and your 0-1 already. Bottomline: Chiefs are a disaster right now. I hope it turns around.

Also: why do we not run any draws, counters, sweeps, or pitches with Larry? He only got one pitch today and it was a between the tackle play, but was still his biggest run.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Same here.
    Sadly I did too. I was in the car by the time the game was over. I have never left a game early and I did so at my own request. My family did not argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Sadly I did too. I was in the car by the time the game was over. I have never left a game early and I did so at my own request. My family did not argue.
    yeah, that game was full of firsts for me. Partying with everybody from the crowd was awesome but the game itself and the rudeness of the Arrowhead staff is something i would rather quickly forget.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

no emotion from herm at all he is used to losing and he cannot get the players to buy in

I stayed until the bitter end and defended Arrowhead against all the Fader fans.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I stayed until the bitter end and defended Arrowhead against all the Fader fans.
    I did too, but I was pissed. I was ready to chuck raider fans off the balcony.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I did too, but I was pissed. I was ready to chuck raider fans off the balcony.
    I hated being so close to those guys.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234