Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "You play to win the game!, YOU...PLAY.... to win the game!"---What happened to that?

Default "You play to win the game!, YOU...PLAY.... to win the game!"---What happened to that?

"You play to"...... see how your 3rd stringer looks, I guess. At the end of the third quarter they announce that Huard got knicked up in the first quarter. Thats why he didnt go back in. BULL S H I T! Play him until you have to put Thigpen in! Brodie had his sling off by Wednesday and is only gonna miss 1 more week. LETS ATLEAST GET A WIN UNTIL THEN! I thought that "You play to win the game" Herm? Other than a 3 minute stretch in the 4th quarter, Thigpen could not have been worse. All you fans who wanted to see Thigpen. there you go! On the same note, Im sure you were done seeing him around the same time that I was. You know when you find out about a guy like Thigpen? Ill tell ya! 1:00 left in the half and you're up by ten. Maybe even half of the 4th quarter when you have a 2 or 3 score lead. Not in the home opener, which happens to be a division game, and your 0-1 already. Bottomline: Chiefs are a disaster right now. I hope it turns around.

Also: why do we not run any draws, counters, sweeps, or pitches with Larry? He only got one pitch today and it was a between the tackle play, but was still his biggest run.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

These are the exact reasons why me and quite a few others are calling for Herm's head, NOW!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    These are the exact reasons why me and quite a few others are calling for Herm's head, NOW!
    Pull the plug on Herm AND Carl. There's no logic in keeping either of those boneheads around. This may well be a season where we only win 1 or 2 games. Get them out and put in some new blood. It couldn't make a horrible season any worse. It might even give the fans and players something to look forward to.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

I agree Huard was probably out to get a look at Thig. And I agree Thig looked bad. Now we know.
    But at the expense of losing at home against division.
    High price to pay for a look, I admit.
    Hell, I don't know what I'd do if I was Herm. Probably go home and beat my head against the wall.
    We'll probably need Thig later. If nothing else, he got his feet wet.
    I'm frustrated, too.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    a few others?

Are there any Chiefs fans out there who really think that Herm would turn things around?

If so then, please!! someone shoot me!
    HERM

Quote Originally Posted by ASDF View Post
    a few others?

Are there any Chiefs fans out there who really think that Herm would turn things around?

If so then, please!! someone shoot me!
    I can tell you at least one person that thinks so.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

we need Bill Coward

I, as we all are, am utterly pissed. Partially at herm, partially at carl, and partially at the players who shouldnt be in the nfl (I'm not talkin bout the rooks we threw out to dry). However, I'll very willingly spread my frustration with the whole organization.

LJ is definately not the same as two yrs ago(oh yea, i just remembered, its been TWO yrs since hes looked good to me). While Thigpen looked like crap, Huard was no hero...crap is crap, doesnt matter the shape or size. I'm really frustrated with how I keep wanting to see Kolby Smith do more, he keeps a drive going, and then we ignore him somemore.

One positive...I'm kinda surprised Tony Gonz isnt complaining his butt off to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    we need Bill Coward
    I certainly would not mind having Billy back in the fold!!!!

Herm is clueless and we need to get rid of him. I have no clue who is next, but get rid of Herm.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast