Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10-6 Team to if they are Lucky 2-14

Default 10-6 Team to if they are Lucky 2-14

Herm has taken a 10 and 6 team to the bottom of the NFL! Congrats, Herm. You did it in 2 and 1/2 years. Let me guess?
    You play to win, right, but we can't throw the ball b/c we are young. We can't run the ball b/c we are young. We can't play defense b/c we are young.
    Herm has had 3 years, 3 drafts, 3 preseasons, camps, free agency, ect. to put a team together his team, and this is what it is! Crap!
    Dick was 13-3 in three years, Marty was 10-6 in three years.
    Herm couldn't coach a duck to water!

I got to see Canada on the JumboTron.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I couldn't agree more.... This HAS to be as poorly coached team as I've seen in over 20 years

Was he positive about the game?

This team is just like its coach, Terrible. And for those that are making excuses, grow up! This league is about wins and win now. Not 6 or 7 years to build a program. With free agency and the draft you have three years to prove yourself as a coach. And Herm is fielding the worse team Arrowhead has seen in 20+ years. No excuses about QB's either. Two teams in the NFL have true Rookie QB's they have won, two have Backup QB's this week, both of them won. Either Herm didn't trade or go get the right back ups and starting QB's or he can't coach them! Either way it is Herm's and Carl's fault. Other Franchise's are getting it done! So don't complain about the youth and injuries! Get it done!

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I got to see Canada on the JumboTron.
    Nice!!!! Did he see himself?

Herm's not as good as Vermeil or Marty by any means, but if you're not winning in the playoffs, you're still losing. We need a coach who can lead the team thru the season and post-season.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Nice!!!! Did he see himself?
    But of course.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

i'd like to thank our retarded coach and owner for our losing records...if either of them knew about football they would have picked up one of the many free agent quarterbacks in the offseason.....then build an offensive line..brodie croyle sucks, damon huard sucks and whoever else played in yesterdays game really sucked..we have the receivers to catch the ball...now we need a qb that can throw it!...and they need to stop running the ball 2 out of 3 downs..its obviously not working!...

Quote Originally Posted by zro2gon View Post
    i'd like to thank our retarded coach and owner for our losing records...if either of them knew about football they would have picked up one of the many free agent quarterbacks in the offseason.....then build an offensive line..brodie croyle sucks, damon huard sucks and whoever else played in yesterdays game really sucked..we have the receivers to catch the ball...now we need a qb that can throw it!...and they need to stop running the ball 2 out of 3 downs..its obviously not working!...
    Ok genius. Did you watch the NE game. Did you notice Bowe and his numerous drops?
    P/U FA QB then build OL while he is getting slaughtered?
    Which castoff from another team that nobody wants did you have in mind?
    Lets not establish the run so safeties can blitz one of our qb's that suck every play!
    GENIUS!!!!
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast