Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "You play to win the game!, YOU...PLAY.... to win the game!"---What happened to that?

Default "You play to win the game!, YOU...PLAY.... to win the game!"---What happened to that?

"You play to"...... see how your 3rd stringer looks, I guess. At the end of the third quarter they announce that Huard got knicked up in the first quarter. Thats why he didnt go back in. BULL S H I T! Play him until you have to put Thigpen in! Brodie had his sling off by Wednesday and is only gonna miss 1 more week. LETS ATLEAST GET A WIN UNTIL THEN! I thought that "You play to win the game" Herm? Other than a 3 minute stretch in the 4th quarter, Thigpen could not have been worse. All you fans who wanted to see Thigpen. there you go! On the same note, Im sure you were done seeing him around the same time that I was. You know when you find out about a guy like Thigpen? Ill tell ya! 1:00 left in the half and you're up by ten. Maybe even half of the 4th quarter when you have a 2 or 3 score lead. Not in the home opener, which happens to be a division game, and your 0-1 already. Bottomline: Chiefs are a disaster right now. I hope it turns around.

Also: why do we not run any draws, counters, sweeps, or pitches with Larry? He only got one pitch today and it was a between the tackle play, but was still his biggest run.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Herm is a germ that has been infecting the team...He needs to be lashed out of town!!

Quote Originally Posted by iwubmychiefs View Post
    herm is a germ, and eats al davis's sperm. He also fishes with a worm. His hands are very firm, and his wife has a perm. I hope his Chiefs coaching career only has one more term. I really miss Verm.

Well, you definately took that to another level...Good Job on the poetry..lol

y'all REALLY think Huard (a guy who already had a pick in the game) had a better shot to do better in that game? He couldn't even get out of his own way. I'm sick of seeing that guy get a hand in his face and then watching him curl up like a fetus instead of fighting to get free and get rid of the ball.

I hope he really IS knicked up. Maybe we'll finally dump his old, un-athletic ***, interception throwing ***. If i'm going to see interceptions thrown, i want to see them thrown by a guy who actually has the ability to correct his mistakes instead of making the same ones over and over.

Realistically, the game would've gotten a whole lot worse had Huard stayed in the game. Having Thig in there at the very least able to get away from some sacks, helped the team.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    y'all REALLY think Huard (a guy who already had a pick in the game) had a better shot to do better in that game? He couldn't even get out of his own way. I'm sick of seeing that guy get a hand in his face and then watching him curl up like a fetus instead of fighting to get free and get rid of the ball.

I hope he really IS knicked up. Maybe we'll finally dump his old, un-athletic ***, interception throwing ***. If i'm going to see interceptions thrown, i want to see them thrown by a guy who actually has the ability to correct his mistakes instead of making the same ones over and over.

Realistically, the game would've gotten a whole lot worse had Huard stayed in the game. Having Thig in there at the very least able to get away from some sacks, helped the team.
    It does'nt help that it's the same 'ol broken record with play calling man...run on first/second down when teams are gunning for the run anyways, and then be put in a position of having to complete third and long with IMO one decent reciever running patterns against a defence thats not playing "honest"....You could have Brady under center in this anemic system and he would be a failure........

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Sperm made the comment about Tyler that

"It puts a burden on him when you cant run the ball because then you have to drop back and pass, and thats too difficult for anybody. Hes not equipped to do that yet he is too young a player."

That is a direct quote from his postgame press conference on KCChiefs.com. And they wonder why they cant run the coach tells all teams that no one can pass. We have to run. Geee wonder how good the D Coordinator for ATL is feeling coming into this game.

Hermie has to go.

Ive never liked Huard: he looks like a doof, he actually curls into a ball when he's rushed, and he throws like a p****. Just a thought as Oakland is working on getting rid of Kiffen, can imagine how great it'd be for the rivalry to grab an angry lane kiffen after he got hosed by the raiders.... it won't happen, but it'd be a hardnosed attitude that could be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I can tell you at least one person that thinks so.
    Its not me. I can't stop thinking about how good of an investment I made by not purchasing season tickets this year. I told the Chiefs Rep who keeps calling me and begging me to to buy tickets, that I will consider it once Herm and Carl are both gone. Until then I will not purchase another ticket.

I think I may just laugh the next time he calls.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Sperm made the comment about Tyler that

"It puts a burden on him when you cant run the ball because then you have to drop back and pass, and thats too difficult for anybody. Hes not equipped to do that yet he is too young a player."

That is a direct quote from his postgame press conference on KCChiefs.com. And they wonder why they cant run the coach tells all teams that no one can pass. We have to run. Geee wonder how good the D Coordinator for ATL is feeling coming into this game.

Hermie has to go.
    The radio guys said that after an interview with Huard yesterday that his injury wasn't that critical and that Huard was basically answering as polite as he could without spelling it out that he was fine, but they wanted to play Thigpen instead so they sat him. I guess he said he had soreness in his neck and was playing with it until he threw the INT.

Quote Originally Posted by leaves View Post
    I, as we all are, am utterly pissed. Partially at herm, partially at carl, and partially at the players who shouldnt be in the nfl (I'm not talkin bout the rooks we threw out to dry). However, I'll very willingly spread my frustration with the whole organization.

LJ is definately not the same as two yrs ago(oh yea, i just remembered, its been TWO yrs since hes looked good to me). While Thigpen looked like crap, Huard was no hero...crap is crap, doesnt matter the shape or size. I'm really frustrated with how I keep wanting to see Kolby Smith do more, he keeps a drive going, and then we ignore him somemore.

One positive...I'm kinda surprised Tony Gonz isnt complaining his butt off to leave.
    TG isn't complaining because he knew this team would suck!!! That's why he was wanting out!!!!! He tried to be politically correct when he realized he would be going anywhere and said " I think we'll be a good team " Him not talking is his way of saying "I told ya so"!!!!!!! He fricken knew this team was going to be crap and so did many on this site!!!!

It fricken kills me when I read people saying "you aren't a true fan if you complain about everything the tean is doing" or " a fair weather fan, sahy something positive" BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! Everything else in my life is positive and life is great but when it comes to this team that I have cheered on for over 30 years, I have no more positives!!! There are none in existance!!! As someone else said, "this organization doesn't deserve it's fans"!!!! People have been giving their hard earned money to this team FOREVER!!!!!!! It's time we show the Hunts and CP how disgusted we are as fans and no longer will accept what they are NOT doing!!!!! Bags over the head at the game is a start if you must go!!!!! Better yet, a SEVERE drop in attendance might help! An organization that normally has 75,000 fans might notce something if there were nobody in the stands to watch their team play!!!!!!!!!!

I am with you. Nothing to be positive about! Herm has had three years to build a team, and this is his product! He took over a 10-6 team and has made a team that might not win a game!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast