Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "You play to win the game!, YOU...PLAY.... to win the game!"---What happened to that?

Default "You play to win the game!, YOU...PLAY.... to win the game!"---What happened to that?

"You play to"...... see how your 3rd stringer looks, I guess. At the end of the third quarter they announce that Huard got knicked up in the first quarter. Thats why he didnt go back in. BULL S H I T! Play him until you have to put Thigpen in! Brodie had his sling off by Wednesday and is only gonna miss 1 more week. LETS ATLEAST GET A WIN UNTIL THEN! I thought that "You play to win the game" Herm? Other than a 3 minute stretch in the 4th quarter, Thigpen could not have been worse. All you fans who wanted to see Thigpen. there you go! On the same note, Im sure you were done seeing him around the same time that I was. You know when you find out about a guy like Thigpen? Ill tell ya! 1:00 left in the half and you're up by ten. Maybe even half of the 4th quarter when you have a 2 or 3 score lead. Not in the home opener, which happens to be a division game, and your 0-1 already. Bottomline: Chiefs are a disaster right now. I hope it turns around.

Also: why do we not run any draws, counters, sweeps, or pitches with Larry? He only got one pitch today and it was a between the tackle play, but was still his biggest run.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Yeah true, everything sucks. I wish we had good RB's or a good TE maybe a pretty good qb whose gonna play in a couple weeks, maybe some young players to learn the game. But no, we dont have any of those.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    TG isn't complaining because he knew this team would suck!!! That's why he was wanting out!!!!! He tried to be politically correct when he realized he would be going anywhere and said " I think we'll be a good team " Him not talking is his way of saying "I told ya so"!!!!!!! He fricken knew this team was going to be crap and so did many on this site!!!!

It fricken kills me when I read people saying "you aren't a true fan if you complain about everything the tean is doing" or " a fair weather fan, sahy something positive" BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!! Everything else in my life is positive and life is great but when it comes to this team that I have cheered on for over 30 years, I have no more positives!!! There are none in existance!!! As someone else said, "this organization doesn't deserve it's fans"!!!! People have been giving their hard earned money to this team FOREVER!!!!!!! It's time we show the Hunts and CP how disgusted we are as fans and no longer will accept what they are NOT doing!!!!! Bags over the head at the game is a start if you must go!!!!! Better yet, a SEVERE drop in attendance might help! An organization that normally has 75,000 fans might notce something if there were nobody in the stands to watch their team play!!!!!!!!!!
    The attendance drop has already started, the opener wasn't even sold out, but the NFL thought it was close enough to still televise the game.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

herm is our number one problem...he's too conservative and runs the ball too much...you would think the would see that running the ball 70% of the time isnt working but i guess not..look at the jets after herm..look how many more games they are winning now!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    The attendance drop has already started, the opener wasn't even sold out, but the NFL thought it was close enough to still televise the game.
    YEP, I am not going to another home game even if the tickets are free.

I am okay with the youth movement. I am not okay with a youth movement who is not prepared to play a home opener. That is three dissapointing consecutive home openers Herm.

look at those jets w/out herm, u mean those jets that picked right after us in the draft... those jets. The real difference between us and the jets is that were not willing to grab the vets. Which is more CP's fault than Herms. If our coach is mediocre, we should be adjusting with consistent players, but CP hasnt really done anything.. really, nothing. We got rid of Jared Allen, woo, that was a must-do.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Ya know, I thought maybe it had but the tv shot didn't show the crowd well until after the half. I thought people were just so digusted they left.

It's gonna suck for those in the area with no tv but something has to be thumped in to those idiots running the team heads!!!!!! Hope everyone that went had a good time and got home safe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Ya know, I thought maybe it had but the tv shot didn't show the crowd well until after the half. I thought people were just so digusted they left.

It's gonna suck for those in the area with no tv but something has to be thumped in to those idiots running the team heads!!!!!! Hope everyone that went had a good time and got home safe!!!
    The stands were never full! There was lots of empty seats at the game. Two rows behind us, most of the row was empty.

I've been to the home opener almost every year since '03 (missed '06) and that was by far the most empty seats I have ever seen at the beginning of the game. Arrowhead was quickly turning into a ghost town in the second half.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I've been to the home opener almost every year since '03 (missed '06) and that was by far the most empty seats I have ever seen at the beginning of the game. Arrowhead was quickly turning into a ghost town in the second half.
    I left with 8 minutes left in the fourth quarter. I needed more beer, and to smoke a 'cigarette' that can't be smoked in public. The game was stressing me out and I needed to relax. Hung out in the parking lot till 5 though. Yes it was empty and yes we got beat badly by the raiders, but it was still one hell of party,, at least for our group anyway. I even slept in my cheifs jersey that night...

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I left with 8 minutes left in the fourth quarter. I needed more beer, and to smoke a 'cigarette' that can't be smoked in public. The game was stressing me out and I needed to relax. Hung out in the parking lot till 5 though. Yes it was empty and yes we got beat badly by the raiders, but it was still one hell of party,, at least for our group anyway. I even slept in my cheifs jersey that night...
    Same here.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast