Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't know what too say

Default I don't know what too say

Should I look at this as a division rival victory or should I look at this as possibly the bottom 2 teams playing each other?

I really have no room too talk crap.

Just wanted too stop buy and wish you luck on the rest of your season

Maybe our teams can make a turn around very soon so we could be back on prime time tv again!!!

Anyways, for what it's worth, you still lead the all time wins over us.

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    Should I look at this as a division rival victory or should I look at this as possibly the bottom 2 teams playing each other?

Maybe our teams can make a turn around very soon so we could be back on prime time tv again!!!

A polite Raider fan. That's a rarity and thanks for a gracious post. Both of these teams are the laughing stock of the NFL right now. Davis is rumored to be and the verge of firing Kiffin and our coach NEEDS to be fired. I guess it will boil down to who wants the first pick in next years draft bad enough. Lord knows we could sure use it.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    A polite Raider fan. That's a rarity and thanks for a gracious post. Both of these teams are the laughing stock of the NFL right now. Davis is rumored to be and the verge of firing Kiffin and our coach NEEDS to be fired. I guess it will boil down to who wants the first pick in next years draft bad enough. Lord knows we could sure use it.
    When I heard this rumor this morning, I thought too myself, here comes another azz pounding by a Division rival. I was really shocked too see the Raiders play too win today.

When the Raiders went up 3-0, I told my friend the refs should just end the game so we can come out with a win. LOL!!! I know, I know, pretty pathetic huh?

Oh well, it's only week 2 and both of our teams have a long road ahead of them. I'll be VERY shocked if we win the next 2 games and if we do (very small chance), I'll be one of the happiest mother f'ers on Earth.....

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post

STFU and get the F outs here FAIDER!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I am really assuming that you are being funny here. Although it is a miserable attempt.
    HERM

Yo, FilipinoRaider hope you keep stopping by. No harm in polite, fun banter. We are all fans right? Yeah we still own you but you handed us our a$$e$ today. It seems to me there was not the usual "Raider Week" ritual going on.....nice win- hope we can hand you your a$$e$ in the next one!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I come here with classy intentions and you act like a total buffoon? Thanks for being a good sport bud!!!
    Last edited by FilipinoRaider; 09-15-2008 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Yo, FilipinoRaider hope you keep stopping by. No harm in polite, fun banter. We are all fans right? Yeah we still own you but you handed us our a$$ today. It seems to me there was not the usual "Raider Week" ritual going on.....nice win- hope we can hand you your a$$ in the next one!!!!!!
    Of course you still own us! I'm a Raiders fan, I do know history!!!

You guys sure need another Marty Shottenhiemer coaching you!

It is nice to know that one win makes the Raiders fan all come out. It is a shame that they do not go back in the hole they came out of!

I sure hell know what to say.....We let the Raiders come into our house and they crapped on our field...How in the hell do you give up 300 yards on the ground, and even with their best back on the bench (groin injury) for a large portion of the second half, they still ran over us...A pathetic performance..
    Last edited by Fastphilly; 09-15-2008 at 04:21 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast