Thread: Message to Herm

Default Message to Herm

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMk5sMHj58I"]YouTube - Herm Edwards- Greatest Coach Ever![/ame]

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Actually Hermie plays not to lose ... problem is that ends up with a loss.

Different team colors, same mediocre results. Herm is the biggest head coaching fraud I've seen.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Different team colors, same mediocre results. Herm is the biggest head coaching fraud I've seen.
    A 'freaking' men.

Herm, baby, let me say something.

Herm, I know you, you are the man, but we need some offense, defense, kicking, special teams. We need, what do you call them, results!

I know results mean the following: yards gained, points, a lead in a game, a victory. All of these would be results.

Hermy, baby, we are getting a little, what would you say, mad at you.

For what, you ask? Good question.

We have the longest losing streak in the NFL. I thought that was Miami's or Atlanta's job to hold that title, not ours. Pre-seasons games do not count, but we may take into consideration, may.

Points. When did we score, offensively, 25 or more points. Not this year, so far. Can we Herm? Please.

Yards. Do we have a passing game? We love Bowe, Tony, etc... but we need another, several more receivers. A quarterback. Yeh, we want one. Really we do. Brodie is just not it. Damon, no. Tyler, no. I know next year.

Herm, we have to grade you. F? D? C? B? A? Try F!

Sorry, 0-11 is bad, 10, 8 points so far. Sorry, Herm, we need some results.

My new problem is: who do we hire to replace you?

Quote Originally Posted by javarick View Post
    Herm, baby, let me say something.

Herm, I know you, you are the man, but we need some offense, defense, kicking, special teams. We need, what do you call them, results!

I know results mean the following: yards gained, points, a lead in a game, a victory. All of these would be results.

Hermy, baby, we are getting a little, what would you say, mad at you.

For what, you ask? Good question.

We have the longest losing streak in the NFL. I thought that was Miami's or Atlanta's job to hold that title, not ours. Pre-seasons games do not count, but we may take into consideration, may.

Points. When did we score, offensively, 25 or more points. Not this year, so far. Can we Herm? Please.

Yards. Do we have a passing game? We love Bowe, Tony, etc... but we need another, several more receivers. A quarterback. Yeh, we want one. Really we do. Brodie is just not it. Damon, no. Tyler, no. I know next year.

Herm, we have to grade you. F? D? C? B? A? Try F!

Sorry, 0-11 is bad, 10, 8 points so far. Sorry, Herm, we need some results.

My new problem is: who do we hire to replace you?
    If Herm were here to defend himself, he would tell you to "Get over it." Classy guy, that Herm. Should have sent him and Carl packing last year and now we have to suffer through another miserable season.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.