Thread: 0-16

Threaded View

Default 0-16

That's what I'm calling for after getting EMBARRASSED by one of the worst and most screwed up teams in the NFL at HOME! ANYONE that thinks this team could even be MEDIOCRE is out of there minds after this one. I'm not sure we could do anything right.

LJ had a horrible game, as usual, with a whopping 22 yards, the other backs didn't do much better. Huard was "injured"(yeah right) and replaced by a guy a lot of the homers here wanted to see named Thigpen, satisfied? He forces the ball into coverage WAAAAY too much. Sure, he could get better, but to just put him in now? Isn't finding out about people what the preseason is for? Not to HERM!

Passing defense was good, Russel had a horrible game, but who cares? The Raiders ran on us like it was a track meet! OVER 300 FREAKING YARDS RUSHING FOR THEM! UNACCEPTABLE! If we can't stop the run, EVEN WHEN WE KNOW IT'S COMING, how can we stop the run at all? Special teams was mediocre.

Edit:
    Before anyone harps on me about my prediction thread that I made earlier in the season, just throw it out the window, I didn't know our run-D could be THIS bad.

On the small bright note, Culquitt had a decent game, as usual. Bowe and Gonzo also had decent games. Other than that, down right PATHETIC! Getting a beat down at home by the RAIDERS? 0-16 and a #1 draft pick, here we come!
    Last edited by Three7s; 09-14-2008 at 07:27 PM.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg