Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Donks come Arrowhead 2 weeks from now. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Default The Donks come Arrowhead 2 weeks from now. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Should we even play this game. Im not sure if Ill be able to sit through that.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

LOL. I see some crazy changes in our future. I thought after that NE game we showed promise. I still believe our defense is good. they got tired after being on the field most the game and it showed in the second half.
    LJ is the biggest bust of them all!
    Lets start a petition to get Bill Coward in here.
    Why didnt we get Chad Pennington when he came free? And put in Sippio atleast he doesnt drop passes..

The Raiders ran over us with 300 yards. I can only imagine what a balanced attack will do to us. I think we're this year's version of the historic Detroit Lions. Teams are going to be looking at us as a guaranteed win. Ugh! Where did it all go wrong? Oh, yeah...Herm Edwards.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Exclamation At this rate.....

By that game we will have another QB playing for us..
    Santa I want for x-mas.......:cut: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lNeKnfPIuI"]YouTube - Tim Tebow highlight reel[/ame]
    :129: And a more experienced 'O' line and...
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    LOL. I see some crazy changes in our future. I thought after that NE game we showed promise. I still believe our defense is good. they got tired after being on the field most the game and it showed in the second half.
    LJ is the biggest bust of them all!
    Lets start a petition to get Bill Coward in here.
    Why didnt we get Chad Pennington when he came free? And put in Sippio atleast he doesnt drop passes..
    In hindsight, thank god we did'nt get noodle arms Pennington...So far he has done zilch in Miami with I'm willing to bet a better offensive line than we have..

We can already chalk up 4 more losses, possibly 5 and they "bottom of the barrell" title in the AFC west!!!!! 2 to Denver and SD and maybe the next with the Raiders!!!! pathetic!!!!!!!!! I guess I can collect my $500 now from a guy here that knows more about Chiefs football than anyone because "he has a connection to the team"!!!! Who is it KC Wolf???????? He bet me we would finish above .500!!! 10-8 was his prediction!!! JOKE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    The Raiders ran over us with 300 yards. I can only imagine what a balanced attack will do to us. I think we're this year's version of the historic Detroit Lions. Teams are going to be looking at us as a guaranteed win. Ugh! Where did it all go wrong? Oh, yeah...Herm Edwards.
    ....don't forget CP. I think out defence would have been a little better had they not been left on the field for 48 minutes a game.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Stinky donks! I hope some how we can bet them! Dammit we need to win at Arrowhead.

48-7....donks kill us...we dont have a prayer...no more being optimistic about this team...thats all a bunch of crap..

Chiefs win.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast