Thread: Why not play against the teams we need to play against !!!

Default Why not play against the teams we need to play against !!!

Why would Herm Edwards not stick with Huard against the Raiders when he knows that it is the best chance for the Chiefs to win, and play his 2 backups QB's(in my view). I'm not saying we are going a long ways with a lot of rookies, but at least lets beat the crap out of the Raiders and the Broncos if we can. This is not only for the fans (me), but for the players so the young players no how important it is for them to win against these teams.

Scott
    Last edited by virag58; 09-14-2008 at 08:15 PM.

Look, our coach is Herm Edwards. There's is no logic in that guys head. After last season my confidence in him was like 5 percent. Now, it's completely gone and I'm not buy the rebuilding crap anymore. He and Carl have to go ASAP. Herm is the master manipulator and can throw a line of BS like a pro. He should not be now, or ever again, a head coach.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Look, our coach is Herm Edwards. There's is no logic in that guys head. After last season my confidence in him was like 5 percent. Now, it's completely gone and I'm not buy the rebuilding crap anymore. He and Carl have to go ASAP. Herm is the master manipulator and can throw a line of BS like a pro. He should not be now, or ever again, a head coach.
    That is where we disagree. I think he should be the next coach of the Raiders, Chargers or Broncos. Raiders are pretty bad on their own and Turner is doing a great job of killing the Chargers so I guess the Broncos are the best of the three for Hermie.

Herm is a tough one. He looks the part, but in the 3rd quarter, he had no clue what was going on. When we finally got a TD, he looked like we had just turned the ball over again.

I like Herm and think he is a great guy, but as a coach, no, I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    That is where we disagree. I think he should be the next coach of the Raiders, Chargers or Broncos. Raiders are pretty bad on their own and Turner is doing a great job of killing the Chargers so I guess the Broncos are the best of the three for Hermie.
    I think that Norv is not that bad compared to some our guy, Herm. Herm does not get it. At least Norv got the Chargers to do something right in second half again Denver. They got screwed by the refs.

I wish we were good enough to get screwed by the refs!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Huard was taken out because he was injured.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/09/14/huar...h-head-injury/

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten