Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Homefield advantage? Pssh

Default Homefield advantage? Pssh

Your stadium was empty as hell lol

you guys are obviously the worst team in the division, possibly the NFL. LMAO @ Herman, using three freaking qbs in the game...ha ha "you play to win the game" eh?

lol

You guys are a terrible, terrible team and you just got handled by us, the oakland raiders.

Im glad we didnt draft dorsey over mcfadden AHAHAHAHA!!! What a bust.

mcfadden killed dorsey in the sec and he just did it again. your team is the laughing stock of the NFL.

you guys suck. get out of my division suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Do your homework. Worst streak in NFL history is 26 games. Tampa Bay Bucs.

As far as your post about *****slapping for being positive. What does being negative here really get ya? Seriously. It may get worse before it gets better but the good news is it will get better.
    Were not in the NFL thread, we're in the exclusive CHIEFS thread.

But fine, for the late person, Worst CHIEF streak in NFL history.

Why dont you enlighten me, what has you being positive and honky dory the last 35+ years gotten ya? if you take pride in winning 1 playoff game in the last 20 years, fine. But dont be surprised if me and some other sincere fans get sick and tired of this BS.

You get sick of us bychin? We get sick of you actin like its no big deal.

Im really not trying to me negative, but things have got to change!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post

Why dont you enlighten me, what has you being positive and honky dory the last 35+ years gotten ya? if you take pride in winning 1 playoff game in the last 20 years, fine. But dont be surprised if me and some other sincere fans get sick and tired of this BS.

If you knew Guru, you would know that he is about as pessimistic as me.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

You guys are making me look like the angel on the board. You obviously know nothing about me here.

I am the leader of the Fire Carl chant here. I have just toned it down somewhat because it wasn't worth making myself out to be an a$$.

Seriously though... What is the point on just focusing on all the negative when we knew going in it was most likely going to be a bad year?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Do your homework. Worst streak in NFL history is 26 games. Tampa Bay Bucs.

As far as your post about *****slapping for being positive. What does being negative here really get ya? Seriously. It may get worse before it gets better but the good news is it will get better.
    Yup, Clarck cannot allow this to continue.

I just need to walk away for a while and let it go. I knew Id have a bad week if we lost to the Raitards. Ill feel much better when we beat the Falcs.

I got to stop being such a drama queen.

P.S. All you geeks who are hard on chiefscrowd newbies need to get laid.

Just because we're not computer nerds with nothing better to do, and have all day to post, doesnt mean we're not die hard chief fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryknows View Post
    Your stadium was empty as hell lol

you guys are obviously the worst team in the division, possibly the NFL. LMAO @ Herman, using three freaking qbs in the game...ha ha "you play to win the game" eh?

lol

You guys are a terrible, terrible team and you just got handled by us, the oakland raiders.

Im glad we didnt draft dorsey over mcfadden AHAHAHAHA!!! What a bust.

mcfadden killed dorsey in the sec and he just did it again. your team is the laughing stock of the NFL.

you guys suck. get out of my division suckers.
    WOW! Really??? You're a Chiefs fan? And, trust me I use the term loosely after reading your post. I would respect you more if you a proclaimed "Raiders" fan trolling the site instead of being a so-called "Chiefs" fan who is obviousely a bandwagoner.

I just need to walk away for a while and let it go. I knew Id have a bad week if we lost to the Raitards. Ill feel much better when we beat the Falcs.

Just because we're not computer nerds with nothing better to do, and have all day to post, doesnt mean we're not die hard chief fans.
    Wow. I post on Chiefscrowd therefore...
    1. get laid
    2. am a computer nerd
    3. nothing better to do
    4. post all day

OK lets see here, I am only guilty of number 2. The rest are non-issues.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Wow. I post on Chiefscrowd therefore...
    1. get laid
    2. am a computer nerd
    3. nothing better to do
    4. post all day

OK lets see here, I am only guilty of number 2. The rest are non-issues.

Ditto that!

Respect comes when respect is given . I personally hate fighting with people in here. I understand people being upset about this game and our team. I understand that everyone here ( except raiders fans who are here mainly to start something ) has a right to air their fellings and hope that venting makes themselves feel better. Some people take things to far and turn it into a personal issue with chiefscrowd members and that is why members here take offense to it. Newbie or longtime member it doesnt matter , if you act like a prick you will get treated like one . And I'm not pointing fingers at any one person . It goes to each member of this fine place.

Give it a couple days and we will all be back to normal. This loss was extremely hard on all of us who love the Chiefs . Like you said earlier , lets get the Falcons !

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast