Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Homefield advantage? Pssh

Default Homefield advantage? Pssh

Your stadium was empty as hell lol

you guys are obviously the worst team in the division, possibly the NFL. LMAO @ Herman, using three freaking qbs in the game...ha ha "you play to win the game" eh?

lol

You guys are a terrible, terrible team and you just got handled by us, the oakland raiders.

Im glad we didnt draft dorsey over mcfadden AHAHAHAHA!!! What a bust.

mcfadden killed dorsey in the sec and he just did it again. your team is the laughing stock of the NFL.

you guys suck. get out of my division suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Respect comes when respect is given . I personally hate fighting with people in here. I understand people being upset about this game and our team. I understand that everyone here ( except raiders fans who are here mainly to start something ) has a right to air their fellings and hope that venting makes themselves feel better. Some people take things to far and turn it into a personal issue with chiefscrowd members and that is why members here take offense to it. Newbie or longtime member it doesnt matter , if you act like a prick you will get treated like one . And I'm not pointing fingers at any one person . It goes to each member of this fine place.
    OUTSTANDING POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post of the year nomination right there! REP my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Give it a couple days and we will all be back to normal. This loss was extremely hard on all of us who love the Chiefs . Like you said earlier , lets get the Falcons !

Yup!

Speaking of the Falcons, they got killed by the Bucs. Looks like the key to stopping Matt Ryan is pass rush. However, I think we'll have to stop Michael Turner more than anything, since they'll run it a ton. We do that and our chances of winning are good. You know the result if we don't.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Sorry BigDad. I see now.

Canada, I will b!tchslap you when you get CPs unit out of your mouth you ginger fvck.
    Little *****es like you make me laugh. IMaybe your mom will let you out this weekend so you can bac up your tough guy internet persona.

This sucks!!!!Worst streak in NFL history.

I'm imploding as a fan and now fightin each other. Why do I have to be a Chief fan?

You don't, personally I don't really think you are.

Ive tried to control my blood pressure and converting or bandwagon to another team but cant.
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

I just need to walk away for a while and let it go. I knew Id have a bad week if we lost to the Raitards. Ill feel much better when we beat the Falcs.

I got to stop being such a drama queen.

P.S. All you geeks who are hard on chiefscrowd newbies need to get laid.

I got laid all weekend, too bad your mom had to work or you would have to!

Just because we're not computer nerds with nothing better to do, and have all day to post, doesnt mean we're not die hard chief fans.
    I don't post all day, I hate computers and some days I don't have anything you do. I think the reason you are not a die hard Chiefs fan as you claim is because you bash them more than any Faders fan I met this weekend. I believe you said 35+ years of nothing to cheer for. Then **** off. You want to do something good for the Chiefs? Stop claiming to be a fan and making the rest of us look bad!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

LMFAO!!!

It's always quite funny when Chief fans fight ha-ha, it's a lose lose situation, whoever wins the fight YOUR STILL A LOSER!!

You guys wont beat the Falcons, hell, you guys might not even win a da,n game this year. Your team is terrible, where was that noisy arrowhead stadium?

It was as empty as hell. empty seats everywhere. This is not the arrowhead stadium that I know of, usually that place is packed. But this time around, I think Chief fans finally wised up and realized that their team is the worst in the league and wont bother to show up for any more games.

Some may call me a troll, Im just tellin' it like it is.

Stop embrassing the afc west. get better or get the hell out of my division.

EDIT: LOL! I just thought about this. The state of Missouri has two of the worst football teams in america LMFAOROFL!!!

THE Missouri Tigers would beat the hell out of the Chiefs or the Rams LOL!

How sad.

Gelnn dorsey is the worst player on your defensive line lol. he will be a gigantic bust.

McFaddenOwnsDorsey
    Last edited by Ryknows; 09-16-2008 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryknows View Post
    LMFAO!!!

It's always quite funny when Chief fans fight ha-ha, it's a lose lose situation, whoever wins the fight YOUR STILL A LOSER!!

You guys wont beat the Falcons, hell, you guys might not even win a da,n game this year. Your team is terrible, where was that noisy arrowhead stadium?

It was as empty as hell. empty seats everywhere. This is not the arrowhead stadium that I know of, usually that place is packed. But this time around, I think Chief fans finally wised up and realized that their team is the worst in the league and wont bother to show up for any more games.

Some may call me a troll, Im just tellin' it like it is.

Stop embrassing the afc west. get better or get the hell out of my division.

EDIT: LOL! I just thought about this. The state of Missouri has two of the worst football teams in america LMFAOROFL!!!

THE Missouri Tigers would beat the hell out of the Chiefs or the Rams LOL!

How sad.

Gelnn dorsey is the worst player on your defensive line lol. he will be a gigantic bust.

McFaddenOwnsDorsey
    Just can not stand to see someone have a 58 rep, when they talk trash! So Neg rep to you!

another thing

i thought chief fans were supposed to be big bad and intimidating?

lol just a bunch o teddy bears

much like your team

ooh burn. score 1 for me and the raiders!

why don't u shut the hell up ry knows the raiders are the laughing stock of this whole leauge half of your fans are petty criminals your stadium is the worse in the leauge to go watch a game. it is about time you guys can even compete in the afc west i thought they were going to drop you guys down to the college field over the past6 years they should you guys have been rebuilding for how many years now CLOWN

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Speaking of the Falcons, they got killed by the Bucs. Looks like the key to stopping Matt Ryan is pass rush. However, I think we'll have to stop Michael Turner more than anything, since they'll run it a ton. We do that and our chances of winning are good. You know the result if we don't.
    And Matt Ryan's inexperience can give him bad games like that (and I see Ryan's stats were almost identical with Tyler Thigpen's Sunday). Michael Turner is what worries me. He had like 220 yards in week one. A couple of guys at work yesterday were mockingly saying to me, "Oooh Turner's gonna run all over you!" I so hope they're wrong.

Spread is 5 and a half for Atlanta. So that's still not too bad. And they're also a team with lots of inexperience and coming off a 4-12 year. So let's get em'!

We're also 5-1 all time against them, not counting pre-season, so that's cool they've only ever beaten us once in over 40 years. The last game we crushed them 56-10 in 2004!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryknows View Post
    Your stadium was empty as hell lol

you guys are obviously the worst team in the division, possibly the NFL. LMAO @ Herman, using three freaking qbs in the game...ha ha "you play to win the game" eh?

lol

You guys are a terrible, terrible team and you just got handled by us, the oakland raiders.

Im glad we didnt draft dorsey over mcfadden AHAHAHAHA!!! What a bust.

mcfadden killed dorsey in the sec and he just did it again. your team is the laughing stock of the NFL.

you guys suck. get out of my division suckers.

Do you really think that ya would've won that gave if Damon would've played the entire game.Ya just got lucky because suck Thigpen came in.I freeking hate Thigpen.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast