Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefscrowd 1st annual Tailgate a success

Default Chiefscrowd 1st annual Tailgate a success

I just wanted to say that I'm glad I had the privilege of meeting each and every one of you and your Family and friends. We had a huge turnout at the Hotel and partied three nites straight. We hung out at the hotel and played cards, beanbags , drank, smoke, swore, argued and laughed . Just like a real family reunion ! The Tailgating was a huge success considering the amount of people to food ratio. Sorry to anyone who didn't get enough . I don't know how many we had total show up to the tailgating but it was a huge crowd and I had alot of fun. Everything just moves so fast you hardly have time to enjoy it all. I wish I could have had more time getting to know each one of you . That is why I am here to recommend we do it again next year. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did . I drank so much this weekend I'm gonna take my liver out and hang it up to dry for a few days. damn those Canadians can party . first up and last to go to bed ! I'm truly humbled by your beer drinking prowess.

as a lifelong hockey fan...i've learned not to ever attempt to match empties with a mountie, and dam^ sure not ones as big as the boys.
    pretty much goes like this:

angry mob 'eh
    turns to...

then
    followed by

and finally....

[quote=YZILLA;96360]I just wanted to say that I'm glad I had the privilege of meeting each and every one of you and your Family and friends. We had a huge turnout at the Hotel and partied three nites straight. We hung out at the hotel and played cards, beanbags , drank, smoke, swore, argued and laughed . Just like a real family reunion ! The Tailgating was a huge success considering the amount of people to food ratio. Sorry to anyone who didn't get enough . I don't know how many we had total show up to the tailgating but it was a huge crowd and I had alot of fun. Everything just moves so fast you hardly have time to enjoy it all. I wish I could have had more time getting to know each one of you . That is why I am here to recommend we do it again next year. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did . I drank so much this weekend I'm gonna take my liver out and hang it up to dry for a few days. damn those Canadians can party . first up and last to go to bed ! I'm truly humbled by your beer drinking prowess.[/quote]

I second this motion! And call for a vote!
    I vote yes to all of the above!

It was really good getting to meet the ones of you that I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting yet. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer but I have to visit so many tailgates every game anymore and it takes me a long time to get to point A to B anymore with all of the pictures. You all looked like you were having a blast and defiently keep me in the loop whenever you do things like this!!

Quote Originally Posted by kcxfactor View Post
    It was really good getting to meet the ones of you that I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting yet. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer but I have to visit so many tailgates every game anymore and it takes me a long time to get to point A to B anymore with all of the pictures. You all looked like you were having a blast and defiently keep me in the loop whenever you do things like this!!
    Rep added, you are great, my youngest still has the poster you signed from last years family fun nite at trainning camp!

It was definitely an awesome weekend. I can't wait to do it again. Count me in.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

i'm in for the opener next year

Me Too!!

Thanks brother, I'm glad your son still has the poster, I love the smiles on kids faces when I get the opportunity to give them those or our cards!! Like I always tell them, the posters are a hundred dollars or a smile. Never had anything but smiles and like I tell all the kids that is whole much more than a hundred dollars anyday in my book!!

i wold like to come next year

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast