Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: i think i have to burn my L J jersey

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,471
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

    Default i think i have to burn my L J jersey


    0 Not allowed!
    no it is not what you are thinking larry has every right to be upset. but ever since i traveld from salt lake city{by car} to the great city of kc you guys were great november 11th for the broncos game i have worn my 200.00 larry jersey wich i purchased their they have done nothing but lose since so this weekend it's done bring on the bowe jersey how would you guys like this trade larry johnson and i would miss him to cleveland for brady quinn i believe larry deserves a shot for redemption but the trade thought just keeps popping up in my head

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,471
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i knew i was going to catch some heat for the post but i am really starting to think the denver fan i was sitting next to at the game put a jynx on it. they have not won since i bought it you have to read my second post though burning is way to harsh of a word and would never do that to the great arrowhead logo

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.J. Cali
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5

    Wink I did..


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i knew i was going to catch some heat for the post but i am really starting to think the denver fan i was sitting next to at the game put a jynx on it. they have not won since i bought it you have to read my second post though burning is way to harsh of a word and would never do that to the great arrowhead logo

    I just want free Chiefs stuff!!
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

    1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i think my LJ jersey is cursed 2....itz da authentic one with da red base...ever since i bought it we havnt been winning as much gamez...it all started da day i begun wearing it, and dat wuz da day we lost 2 da coltz in da wildcard...and i also have an all blk leather kc chiefs jacket wit da chiefs logo on da back dat has been sittin in my closet collecting dust...i think my LJ jersey will start 2 do da same...god help us

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.J. Cali
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5

    Thumbs down I have finally aquired many flying miles..


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowheadGoon305 View Post
    i think my LJ jersey is cursed 2....itz da authentic one with da red base...ever since i bought it we havnt been winning as much gamez...it all started da day i begun wearing it, and dat wuz da day we lost 2 da coltz in da wildcard...and i also have an all blk leather kc chiefs jacket wit da chiefs logo on da back dat has been sittin in my closet collecting dust...i think my LJ jersey will start 2 do da same...god help us
    Where do you live Xackly? I allways want free stuff!
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

    1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Where do you live Xackly? I allways want free stuff!
    yea i know..lol....thats why i lyk the winter time...thats when i wear my chiefs jackets!!!!!!

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.J. Cali
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5

    Cool Just give it up!


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowheadGoon305 View Post
    yea i know..lol....thats why i lyk the winter time...thats when i wear my chiefs jackets!!!!!!
    It is allways warm here in Calif!! :surfing: :surfing: :016-Accessory01: :p
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

    1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    It is allways warm here in Calif!! :surfing: :surfing: :016-Accessory01: :p
    Warm...you guys don't know warm...Phoenix is warm!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.J. Cali
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5

    Cool We should let the weather girls decide..


    0 Not allowed!
    You have hot weather we have.. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei8qqi4n4BI"]YouTube - Weather GIrls w/Simona Fusco, Donna Spangler & Lynne Langdon[/ame] So the Jersey comes here..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

    1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •