Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i think i have to burn my L J jersey

Default i think i have to burn my L J jersey

no it is not what you are thinking larry has every right to be upset. but ever since i traveld from salt lake city{by car} to the great city of kc you guys were great november 11th for the broncos game i have worn my 200.00 larry jersey wich i purchased their they have done nothing but lose since so this weekend it's done bring on the bowe jersey how would you guys like this trade larry johnson and i would miss him to cleveland for brady quinn i believe larry deserves a shot for redemption but the trade thought just keeps popping up in my head

and oh yeah burning it is way to harsh of words that would be like burning the flag to me unthinkable safe to say it will go in the closet for now

There is blame to go ALL around!!!!!! If your jumpin ship, then jump all the way off!!!! You wanna ***** and complain, go for it but don't say your going to burn your jersey and then not do it!!! We want passionate fans that care about what happens to the team and I'm as pissed as anyone but I'm not burning any of my 9 Chiefs jersey's or anything else Chiefs either!!!!!!

i guess you did not read the second thread did you i did not say anything about jumping ship i am looking at it as a good /BAD LUCK jersey mostly bad lucktherefore i will not wear it any more i guess sometimes words do not come out the same when typed or you need to pay closer attention to the whole thread before you judge i am as hard core as any chief fan that does not live in the great state of missouri or kansas even have the arrowhead tatood on my arm so do not question me sorry for the misunderstanding

Sorry! The fact that you only have 4 posts lead me to believe you were just chimin in. I typed my post before your second one was visible!! I know how ya feel!!! Get the moth balls out if your lockin it up in the closet!!!

it is definantly going in the closet for now wich hopefully with the bowe jersey or the gonzalez we will whoop some A## this week i only have four posts as i barely stumbled on to this great website.and do not get to spend much time on the puter

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    it is definantly going in the closet for now wich hopefully with the bowe jersey or the gonzalez we will whoop some A## this week i only have four posts as i barely stumbled on to this great website.and do not get to spend much time on the puter
    Welcome!!!! It's a great site with a lot of passionate Chief fans! Don't get offended when people bash the team. Most are just hardcore fans wanting the team to win and mean well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    no it is not what you are thinking larry has every right to be upset. but ever since i traveld from salt lake city{by car} to the great city of kc you guys were great november 11th for the broncos game i have worn my 200.00 larry jersey wich i purchased their they have done nothing but lose since so this weekend it's done bring on the bowe jersey how would you guys like this trade larry johnson and i would miss him to cleveland for brady quinn i believe larry deserves a shot for redemption but the trade thought just keeps popping up in my head
    Superstitions are stupid, unless they involve sex or beer.

Red face great

GO AWAY SPAMMER---rbedgood
    Last edited by rbedgood; 09-18-2008 at 05:04 PM.

Thumbs down Send it to me!!

I could allways use a second 1!!!!! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrV8QPQAhxo"]YouTube - The Greatest Play In Baseball - Rick Monday Saves U.S. Flag[/ame]
    :bluegrab: Or i could go to your house and save it!
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast