Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10-6 Team to if they are Lucky 2-14

Default 10-6 Team to if they are Lucky 2-14

Herm has taken a 10 and 6 team to the bottom of the NFL! Congrats, Herm. You did it in 2 and 1/2 years. Let me guess?
    You play to win, right, but we can't throw the ball b/c we are young. We can't run the ball b/c we are young. We can't play defense b/c we are young.
    Herm has had 3 years, 3 drafts, 3 preseasons, camps, free agency, ect. to put a team together his team, and this is what it is! Crap!
    Dick was 13-3 in three years, Marty was 10-6 in three years.
    Herm couldn't coach a duck to water!

Has anyone noticed that since the loss of Mr. hunt, that this team has went down hill?? Now they just try to do enough to keep the seats full and make bank!!! its BS to have the cap space that we have left!

Quote Originally Posted by zro2gon View Post
    i'd like to thank our retarded coach and owner for our losing records...if either of them knew about football they would have picked up one of the many free agent quarterbacks in the offseason.....then build an offensive line..brodie croyle sucks, damon huard sucks and whoever else played in yesterdays game really sucked..we have the receivers to catch the ball...now we need a qb that can throw it!...and they need to stop running the ball 2 out of 3 downs..its obviously not working!...
    I guess since Ive been told not to use the word idiot or Fool in this forum to describe one of those kind of people, Ill just call this guy a genious like Bike did. NICE ADVICE GENIOUS.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Ok genius. Did you watch the NE game. Did you notice Bowe and his numerous drops?
    P/U FA QB then build OL while he is getting slaughtered?
    Which castoff from another team that nobody wants did you have in mind?
    Lets not establish the run so safeties can blitz one of our qb's that suck every play!
    GENIUS!!!!

big deal...bowe had a few drops...how many other games did he have as many drops?...none..any qb that was released would be better than the ones we have...if you have faith in brodie croyle prepare to be disappointed... and as far as establishing the run...teams know that the chiefs run 70%+ of the time. if YOU have been watching the games you will see that most runs only get 2-3 yards a play...garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    This team is just like its coach, Terrible. And for those that are making excuses, grow up! This league is about wins and win now. Not 6 or 7 years to build a program. With free agency and the draft you have three years to prove yourself as a coach. And Herm is fielding the worse team Arrowhead has seen in 20+ years. No excuses about QB's either. Two teams in the NFL have true Rookie QB's they have won, two have Backup QB's this week, both of them won. Either Herm didn't trade or go get the right back ups and starting QB's or he can't coach them! Either way it is Herm's and Carl's fault. Other Franchise's are getting it done! So don't complain about the youth and injuries! Get it done!
    agreed! i say get rid of Herm...

Ok, who is that?

Herm can't get us to .500 let alone the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    Was he positive about the game?
    Positive I had a kick a$$ time!! I guess it was nice to have a weekend free of b!tching and complaining before the game started!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Funny how quickly people forget that we are in rebuilding mode. Sunday was a very disappointing loss. But I don't think things are drastic as some people on this forum believe. That game ended when we had to bring in our 3rd string QB.

Chiefs did not need to rebuild its all crap. They should have went after Kurt Warner after Green left.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Funny how quickly people forget that we are in rebuilding mode. Sunday was a very disappointing loss. But I don't think things are drastic as some people on this forum believe. That game ended when we had to bring in our 3rd string QB.
    How many years of rebuilding is ok before it just becomes redundant?? Til they get it right??? We will be rebuilding like the Buccanneers of the 70's and 80's if that's the case!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nomore View Post
    Chiefs did not need to rebuild its all crap. They should have went after Kurt Warner after Green left.
    Ah...............NO.
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast