Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10-6 Team to if they are Lucky 2-14

Default 10-6 Team to if they are Lucky 2-14

Herm has taken a 10 and 6 team to the bottom of the NFL! Congrats, Herm. You did it in 2 and 1/2 years. Let me guess?
    You play to win, right, but we can't throw the ball b/c we are young. We can't run the ball b/c we are young. We can't play defense b/c we are young.
    Herm has had 3 years, 3 drafts, 3 preseasons, camps, free agency, ect. to put a team together his team, and this is what it is! Crap!
    Dick was 13-3 in three years, Marty was 10-6 in three years.
    Herm couldn't coach a duck to water!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    How many years of rebuilding is ok before it just becomes redundant?? Til they get it right??? We will be rebuilding like the Buccanneers of the 70's and 80's if that's the case!!!!
    Yep. Till they get it right. If you think about it, all NFL teams are constantly rebuilding, but this is truely a young team in rebuilding mode. All I can do is support them and hope they get it right this time.
    As a lifetime Chiefs fan, I really don't have any other choice.
    Chiefs win in Georgia Dome!!!!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yep. Till they get it right. If you think about it, all NFL teams are constantly rebuilding, but this is truely a young team in rebuilding mode. All I can do is support them and hope they get it right this time.
    As a lifetime Chiefs fan, I really don't have any other choice.
    Chiefs win in Georgia Dome!!!!!
    How many years of rebuilding is acceptable to you as a lifelong fan? I too am a life long fan and am sick of rebuilding!!!! Ned Yost just got fired and had his team in the playoff hunt!! They were terrible last year!!!! How long do we as fans have to deal with the sh*t that CP is letting his coaches put on the field? I watch every game and always hope we win too but at some point, I believe a fan has the right to speak his/her mind and say enough is enough!!! We are the worst team in football!!!!! As a life long fan, you should know that this is not acceptable for our team and NEVER has been!!!! CP has had his job longer than any GM in the history of sports. Actually the GM of the Giants may have been right there but you get my point! It is time for a change and that change always starts at the top but the youngster Hunt doesn't have the balls to fire a guy that his dad hired and had for so long!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    How many years of rebuilding is acceptable to you as a lifelong fan? I too am a life long fan and am sick of rebuilding!!!! Ned Yost just got fired and had his team in the playoff hunt!! They were terrible last year!!!! How long do we as fans have to deal with the sh*t that CP is letting his coaches put on the field? I watch every game and always hope we win too but at some point, I believe a fan has the right to speak his/her mind and say enough is enough!!! We are the worst team in football!!!!! As a life long fan, you should know that this is not acceptable for our team and NEVER has been!!!! CP has had his job longer than any GM in the history of sports. Actually the GM of the Giants may have been right there but you get my point! It is time for a change and that change always starts at the top but the youngster Hunt doesn't have the balls to fire a guy that his dad hired and had for so long!!!
    Hey, Drunk, I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you!! I'm a drunk hillbilly, too!!
    This team is in shambles!!
    Peterson wore out his welcome 15 years ago!
    He is a salesman - not a football man.!
    I'm sure Clark sees we have lost 11 consecutive games.
    Why he keeps CP here I don't know..
    Bring in Cowher, promise him the moon - whatever. Do something!
    But I still support the Chiefs.
    SHUT IT

Yea me too but damn, enough is enough!!!!!! I'm not as forgiving as some here!!!! Cheers bro!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123