Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fire Herm!

Default Fire Herm!

I move to fire Herm Edwards and hire Bill Cowher. Does anyone want to second this motion?

How many years did it take Bill to finally win the superbowl. Until then he was labled the next Marty. Made it to the big games but was too conservative to win a play off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    I move to fire Herm Edwards and hire Bill Cowher. Does anyone want to second this motion?
    Bringing back Cowher would be a good move. But not to replace Herm - to replace King Carl.
    Then allow Cowher to fire Herm or whatever he wanted to do.
    I can't believe other teams haven't been pleading for his services. Maybe they have. Maybe he is tired of coaching and wants to stay settled down. Who knows.
    Offer him 25 mil and see if he bites!
    SHUT IT

Herm is not the problem here. The Problem here is at Arrowhead and sits behind a door with the letters GM on it. 5 year plan huh.....Fifteen years later I am still waiting for that 5 year plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey144 View Post
    Herm is not the problem here. The Problem here is at Arrowhead and sits behind a door with the letters GM on it. 5 year plan huh.....Fifteen years later I am still waiting for that 5 year plan.
    Excellent 1st post. Keep up the good work.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Grey144 View Post
    Don't stop there. We are 36 million under the cap. Right now the owner is more worried about spending money on the stadium instead of putting a quality product on the field. They are stealing from the fans of KC.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Don't stop there. We are 36 million under the cap. Right now the owner is more worried about spending money on the stadium instead of putting a quality product on the field. They are stealing from the fans of KC.
    Yeah I can see your point. The Ownership is not the same since Lamar passed. Although I did not realize we we that far under the salary cap. That is insane. Oh well I guess we can just suffer though these times until the owner realizes if he can't put a good football team on the field they are not going to be able to raise ticket and parking prices every year and continue to sell out arrowhead. If this season continues this way this will be a watch up call for them and we will have to see if they bother to answer it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Cool. 36 mil otta be enough to lure Cohwer.
    SHUT IT

Born and raised in KC and a die-hard Chiefs fan living in Phoenix. Does a head coach make a difference?? Hell, I live in Arizona and have been waiting for something positive to happen to the Cardinals since I move here in '91. Enter one Ken Wissenhunt, a Cowher ***'t and disciple. Cards 8-8 last season and 2-0 to start. Let me see......yeah I like the Cards chances a lot better than the Chiefs.
    One big problem..........Herm is a General who has lost his troops and Herm won't fire himself. 76,000 no-shows at the next home game might spur the front office into action.
    Good luck KC...you're gonna need it!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast