Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Culpepper??

Default Culpepper??

Why isnt he playing????

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Why isnt he playing????
    Because hes no good anymore. Dolphins had him, they still suck..Faids had him, they still suck. You want to go down that same road?

I wish people would get off this Quinn-Culpepper thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Why isnt he playing????
    Ah, he's done?
    SHUT IT

he does still suck i won't get off the quinn thing i know it will never happen in k.c but i think he has a bright future in the nfl he almost fell to us in the draft that would have been good but that is a big would have.still curious about croyle i am hoping he can finish the season at best.why doesn't herm or chan on the first play of the atlanta game bomb it down the right side to bowe deep has he never heard of the pass establishing the run come on show a little ba##s

How bad could he be? Daunte was great at one point and looked really good last year. He can get that ball down the field and to Bowe, Tony, Darling. We need that now!

It would help LJ and get the lame offense moving!

who would you let go then thigpen or huard and by the time he learns the system croyle will be back then what bench croyle granted he is injury prone but you abandon him now what is that telling the rest of the team we had a plan qb got injured now it's time to abandon it heres the new plan in my eyes there is not enough upside to cullpepper to make that commitment and he is injury prone as well

Quote Originally Posted by javarick View Post
    How bad could he be? Daunte was great at one point and looked really good last year. He can get that ball down the field and to Bowe, Tony, Darling. We need that now!

It would help LJ and get the lame offense moving!
    I understand what you mean by "how bad can he be?" because compared to what we have now hes better.

BUT...remember, we're rebuilding and Culpepper is up there. An old QB who is going to retire next year or next is not going to do it, we need a young, intel, QB 1st rounder who is willing to learn with the rest of this young team and go from there.

About LJ, I do blame a lot on lacadasical running. But you cant run without pass, (and you cant pass w/o run) so a lot is blamed on our [QB and play calling].

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    who would you let go then thigpen or huard and by the time he learns the system croyle will be back then what bench croyle granted he is injury prone but you abandon him now what is that telling the rest of the team we had a plan qb got injured now it's time to abandon it heres the new plan in my eyes there is not enough upside to cullpepper to make that commitment and he is injury prone as well
    I don't think Culpepper would come here anyway. He is smart enough to know that this offensive line with Herm Edwards at the wheel, he would get killed.

dont think im joking...but Joey harrington is a decent QB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast