Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not a convert...

Talking I'm not a convert...

But I damn sure will root for the Chiefs from here on out (unless, well...you know)

Seriously though-
    Thank you to all of you who made my first (FIRST, trust me i'll be back) visit to Arrowhead absolutely great. All of you guys were so supportive and helpful, everything from keeping my fat *** full (and drunk! ) to for the tailgate to printing off my tickets (moefoe) and of course Canada...for loaning out the two CHIEFS sweaters. And here i thought i'd be fine with just a RED sweatshirt, ummmm nooo. plus, thank god for the chiefs gear because ali and i would have looked like real douches walking about (said with the canadian accent) with the exact same red sweatshirts. Seriously... i'm the last mf to get all sentimental and isht but, you guys absolutely rock and now my new favorite stadium BY FAR is arrowhead. I'll be back, and i'll start saving every spare dime i have and i'll attempt to buy HALF the stuff i wanted to get at sports nuts next year for the opener. HeII, next year i'll even have that little hottie paint me red! (but only her...if she bails, there will be no paint.lol)

For the record, between my boy's wedding in UT, Arthur Bryants, and the various tailgates you guys hooked me up with....
    I've gained 9lbs IN FOUR DAYS! i challenge any of you to find a better indicator of the level of satisfaction for a trip than that.
    Thanks again

maybe you have... maybe you haven't noticed but i really seem to like using these icons

It was damn cool to meet you bro ! You are a great guy and have a great gal ! Im personally glad to meet you ! I'm glad we left you with a good impression of us and Arrowhead because it didn't get any more real than what you saw this past weekend. Glad to have you be part of it . Take care Bro !

Glad you had a good time buddy It was a first for me too. I'd been to one other game, but it was preseason, so it didn't really count. Regardless of the outcome, the chance to meet everyone and tailgate with you all was well worth the price of admission.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Glad you had a good time buddy It was a first for me too. I'd been to one other game, but it was preseason, so it didn't really count. Regardless of the outcome, the chance to meet everyone and tailgate with you all was well worth the price of admission.
    Ditto that!!! It was great to finally get faces to names and voices to posts. heh
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Ditto that!!! It was great to finally get faces to names and voices to posts. heh
    Exactly! This place has come a LOOOOOONG way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Exactly! This place has come a LOOOOOONG way.
    That it has!!!!

Fired you an email bud.
    Last edited by Guru; 09-16-2008 at 05:20 AM.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    That is has!!!!

Fired you an email bud.
    I'll give it a check. :)

I have responded.

Ok.

Dog walked - check
    Posted on the Crowd - check
    Corresponded with best friend - check
    Only one thing left to do...

NITE CRWOD!

nite bro

Quote Originally Posted by 5xchamps View Post
    But I damn sure will root for the Chiefs from here on out (unless, well...you know)

Seriously though-
    Thank you to all of you who made my first (FIRST, trust me i'll be back) visit to Arrowhead absolutely great. All of you guys were so supportive and helpful, everything from keeping my fat *** full (and drunk! ) to for the tailgate to printing off my tickets (moefoe) and of course Canada...for loaning out the two CHIEFS sweaters. And here i thought i'd be fine with just a RED sweatshirt, ummmm nooo. plus, thank god for the chiefs gear because ali and i would have looked like real douches walking about (said with the canadian accent) with the exact same red sweatshirts. Seriously... i'm the last mf to get all sentimental and isht but, you guys absolutely rock and now my new favorite stadium BY FAR is arrowhead. I'll be back, and i'll start saving every spare dime i have and i'll attempt to buy HALF the stuff i wanted to get at sports nuts next year for the opener. HeII, next year i'll even have that little hottie paint me red! (but only her...if she bails, there will be no paint.lol)

For the record, between my boy's wedding in UT, Arthur Bryants, and the various tailgates you guys hooked me up with....
    I've gained 9lbs IN FOUR DAYS! i challenge any of you to find a better indicator of the level of satisfaction for a trip than that.
    Thanks again

maybe you have... maybe you haven't noticed but i really seem to like using these icons
    To all you haters out there...this is what the Arrowhead experience is all about and this is why we love the Chiefs. Figure it out!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast