Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KC versus Falcons

Default KC versus Falcons

Hey KC fans, Falcon fan here.

Just wanted to say I hope both teams play great and no injuries.

I did watch the Raiders game and wanted to get a glimpse of what we will be matching up against. I must say that the game will be real tight. It all depends who recovers from the terrible performance of last week first.

What ever happened to the dominating offense I am use to seeing KC have? I still have my Priest Holmes jersey as he won me a ton of Fantasy football games. That guy played his heart out for the team and fans.

If you can share with me your thoughts with this upcoming game that would be great.

Hey, Jluk. Welcome to the crowd.

Herm happened to our offense.

As far as next week's game goes, we are going to need to keep Turner under wraps to have a chance against you guys. If he comes out like he did against the Lions, we most likely won't be able to keep up. I think another key for us would definitely be to get to Matt Ryan early and often when he has to drop back to pass. If we can rattle the rookie, maybe he will make some mistakes. However, if we can't stop Turner as I said, Ryan will likely be a non-issue as you guys won't have to pass.

Good luck to ya and enjoy the game!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Hi m0ef0e,

Thanks for the welcome. We have 2 questionable concerns heading into week 3 though. We had a few head butting incidents which affected our LT Sam Baker. I do hope he does practice Wednesday and if he doesnt then we will probably play that position as a committee. This could affect our o-line tremendously. This guy plays like a 10 year vet. Plays his assignments to a "T". He has short arms and we call him T-rex.

The other issue of concern is our safety and vet leader in the secondary had a bit too much to drink after the game and was arrested for DWI. Depending on our FO and HC decision he may not play this week. This sucks as our secondary isnt playing with a whole lot of confidence.

This could be a perfect time for Thigpen to play pass happy. He seemed to get better as the game progressed. He scrambled a bit and has 2 big targets, Gonzalez and Bowe. Both will be hard to cover and tackle for that matter.

I heard about the saftey's DUI. Too many of those in the NFL now days...

"Headbutting incidents"... Celebration? or guys getting into it?

the buccaneers were taking cheap hits all over the game. whenever the officials weren't looking they were headbutting our unsuspecting players. including Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Jluk View Post
    Hey KC fans, Falcon fan here.

Just wanted to say I hope both teams play great and no injuries.

I did watch the Raiders game and wanted to get a glimpse of what we will be matching up against. I must say that the game will be real tight. It all depends who recovers from the terrible performance of last week first.

What ever happened to the dominating offense I am use to seeing KC have? I still have my Priest Holmes jersey as he won me a ton of Fantasy football games. That guy played his heart out for the team and fans.

If you can share with me your thoughts with this upcoming game that would be great.
    Welcome to the Chiefs Crowd Jluk, do you have any good recipes for BBQ Birds? Because we are hungry for a win!

The Bucs always play extra hard against us. There were 2 incidents of head-butting and the refs called penalty on one. Sam had to sit out the rest of the game. No excuse for our poor performance though. We were just terrible on 3rd down on both side of the ball.

From what I see, the Chiefs are only a few steps from becoming contenders. 1 QB and a solid OT to open up the running game.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Welcome to the Chiefs Crowd Jluk, do you have any good recipes for BBQ Birds? Because we are hungry for a win!

You could have had some last week. But its was extra crispy and burnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    the buccaneers were taking cheap hits all over the game. whenever the officials weren't looking they were headbutting our unsuspecting players. including Ryan
    Ah, I see. Not cool... Maybe the suckaneers should play the bronc-hoes so they can all chop-block and headbutt each other, giving them concussions and blown knees.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Ah, I see. Not cool... Maybe the suckaneers should play the bronc-hoes so they can all chop-block and headbutt each other, giving them concussions and blown knees.

LOL. Oh the Alex Gibbs running game. So you heard of it too? I am a bit ashamed but the Falcons were instilling this scheme under the Mora regime. It was pretty good but as you pointed out its cheap and dirty. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast