Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KC versus Falcons

Default KC versus Falcons

Hey KC fans, Falcon fan here.

Just wanted to say I hope both teams play great and no injuries.

I did watch the Raiders game and wanted to get a glimpse of what we will be matching up against. I must say that the game will be real tight. It all depends who recovers from the terrible performance of last week first.

What ever happened to the dominating offense I am use to seeing KC have? I still have my Priest Holmes jersey as he won me a ton of Fantasy football games. That guy played his heart out for the team and fans.

If you can share with me your thoughts with this upcoming game that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jluk View Post
    The Bucs always play extra hard against us. There were 2 incidents of head-butting and the refs called penalty on one. Sam had to sit out the rest of the game. No excuse for our poor performance though. We were just terrible on 3rd down on both side of the ball.

From what I see, the Chiefs are only a few steps from becoming contenders. 1 QB and a solid OT to open up the running game.
    We also need to get better against the run. McFadden is no doubt a great talent but we need to be better than that. QB is a glaring need as you pointed out and the right side of the line needs to be replaced at both guard and tackle.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    We also need to get better against the run. McFadden is no doubt a great talent but we need to be better than that. QB is a glaring need as you pointed out and the right side of the line needs to be replaced at both guard and tackle.
    I did notice that in the Raiders game. After Fargas sat out and Mcfadden became the featured back, it just seemed he ran all over the place. Solid power runner. I would hate to see him utilize as Westbrook. Scary offense.

I think its still too early to tell about the defense. After Jared Allen went to the Vikings, they are 0-2.

By the way how is Dorsey working out for you guys?

Dorsey's been quiet. I've seen him on the field but haven't heard his name called yet this year. The rookie gets a pass though. I hope he pans out and keeps learning and improving. However, seeing him out of college and against pro teams now, he seems kind of under-sized or kind of small compared to some of the monster linemen out there. Though I know I'm a frickin' flea compared to him. Maybe I'm just trippin' or something though.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12