Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmmm not a bad idea!!!

Default Hmmm not a bad idea!!!

wow... could this idea (Cowher/Vick) be anymore unoriginal?

Let's say the Chiefs get a top draft pick and use it on a QB. GREAT!! But I agree that he shouldn't necessarily be THE GUY next season. I would seriously consider bringing in a legit backup to supplant Huard/Thigpen. I would keep Brodie or whoever the FA would be as the starter in '09 and let the rookie hold a clipboard.

Again, the Chiefs should've drafted a QB in one of the first two rounds even before they used a third on Brodie. Now, the Chiefs are in a position where we're playing catchup to the rest of the division and their young QB's. Our young QB should've been learning from Trent for a couple years... not Damon Huard. Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather my young guy learn from a starter... not a career backup.

Quote Originally Posted by iwubmychiefs View Post
    i would love to see Vick's talents used on the Kansas City Chiefs football team! He would open the offense up so much with his ability to run/scramble and he could deliver to Tony G. Just my opinion, dont hate :)
    I respect your opinion, but Vick can't throw his way out of a paper bag.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by iwubmychiefs View Post
    i would love to see Vick's talents used on the Kansas City Chiefs football team! He would open the offense up so much with his ability to run/scramble and he could deliver to Tony G. Just my opinion, dont hate :)
    Personally, I don't want our team to be associated with this guy in any way. Let the Raiders have him, that is the type of organization that would hire such a immoral a$$wipe.

Seriously, I do not want our team degraded by the presence of this guy. He might have paid the price set forth by the law and by the NFL in general, but there is a larger price to be paid to the fans that he let down with his immoral behaviour, and I do not want that to spill over to the best, classiest team in football.

By the time he gets out of prison he will be too old(for a rebuildin team). And being away from football for that long he will be too rusty.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

Need Vick, we do not.

If we cant get Cowher? Then Yoda for head coach!

Even if by some miracle, Cowher wants to coach, he's under contract with the Steelers.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12