Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: thigpen confirmed starter

Default thigpen confirmed starter

thoughts - scared? angry?

i'm not sure how much worse we can look this season, i think i'm now fully prepared to weather the storm.

i have to admit i'm interested to see if thig looks any better after a week of reps as the confirmed starter.

I won't expect a great day for Thig, after only one real week working with the 1st string... but some of the receivers and Thig are working "overtime" after practice.

He will be a little better this week, and if he gets the whole next week with the #1 snaps at practice, should get better... and better...

He has the arm... the feet... the skills... it is just a matter of time until he "turns on the lights"...

after watching 1st quarter....thigpen is no way near the qb that should be playing...0/7 already

Thigpen might be a decent runner with more work, but his passing game is terrible.

hes not a bad player but he does still need work

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post
    hes not a bad player but he does still need work
    I am not convinced that Thigpen has what it takes. Considering the speed at which the QB on our team has to react, I would rather have seen Printers play.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I am not convinced that Thigpen has what it takes. Considering the speed at which the QB on our team has to react, I would rather have seen Printers play.
    Somebody get Printer's agent to KC!

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Well hey, look at that. Some support for Thigpen. I truly thinks he gives us a better chance to win than Huard does just on his legs alone. From what I saw, his decision making wasn't horrible apart from the first two or three drives, which you can blame on jitters.
    When they opened the playbook up, I thought that he did pretty damn well. I say GO THIGPEN, the REAL future of the Chiefs.... hopefully.
    I could care less about legs. OUR QB has to know how to throw the ball. When was the last time a Chiefs won a game????? When Huard was at QB. The idiotic management has turned this team into the worst in football and I'll be damned if Herm is allowed to stay another year.

You think I care about draft picks. As far as I am concerned, its a gamble. There's just as many 7th round picks excelling in the game as there are 1st and 2nd rounders. HERM, PUT IN THE PLAYERS THAT GIVE YOU THE BEST CHANCE TO WIN. WE HAVE GOTTEN DOMINATED BY THE OTHER TWO WORST TEAMS IN FOOTBALL.

Please join me in the cause to remove Herm Edwards. As a die hard Chiefs fan, he has made the worst decisions ever...I don't want to see you evaluate a QB in the 3rd week of the season Herm. PLAY THE PLAYERS THAT GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO WIN.

We at least Thig was able to last the entire game! Huard and Croyle have not yet, this season!

Thig looked just like a first game nfl starter. He has a big upside yet!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Thig looked just like a first game nfl starter. He has a big upside yet!
    .....No.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast