Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Get Larry Johnson Out of Kansas City Rally

Default Get Larry Johnson Out of Kansas City Rally

Hardcore fans! I have always been a hardcore Chiefs fan, and personally, I can't stand hearing what LJ says about the chiefs. Always *****ing, always something with him. Priest Holmes was a real Chiefs player, LJ plays on a one man team, and it just so happens, it sucks. So now, instead of just sitting back and taking it, I have decided to start a rally, to get him out of kansas city, Here's the full info:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/com/843754591.html

Contact me via email theraproyalty@yahoo.com
    or phone 913 219 9203

Please! I need your help to spread around, I have been trying to contact the email, along with calling Jason Whitlock, in hopes he hops on. We could use all the help we can get!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    There is only so many ways one can say it. We played a mediocre team at best and we got creamed. I still say we trade the guy if possible.
    Not possible and why trade a top RB when you could go get a couple of O linemen and watch him dominate again? ALL players complain and lash out at some point! You paid the guy, go get him some help for god sakes!!!!!

Just to put it in perspective guys, there was a WR on the 49ers who used to 'lash out' at his teammates and coaches on a semi-regular basis. He would be upset if the ball wasn't thrown his direction at least 10-15 times per game. He actually wanted more, and felt that every play should be designed with him as a primary and then check down if he was covered. However his legacy isn't remembered as a 'selfish' player. Why? Because he played on great teams and 90% of the time the ball was thrown his way enough to satisfy his ego.

Who was this guy? A hard working wide receiver from Mississippi Valley State...guy by the name of Jerry Rice.

I am in no way saying the LJ's attitude doesn't suck...it does.

I also am not saying the LJ is equal to Rice...he's not.

What I am suggesting is that all great players want the ball, A LOT...I would say that beyond the issues on your o-line you have some serious issues on the SIDELINE (as many of you have discussed). LJ's attitude is an issue, but right now the Chiefs would be crazy to trade him as the value on the market would not even come close to his value on the field.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Uhh, fans really don't have much direction on changing a team. You might think withholding your monetary support will change things, but it won't. Look at the Royals for instance, or worse, look at the Montreal Expos. They had no one coming to the games and where is that team now?

Last year I think the fans spoke as loudly as they could, certainly for home opener this year, a game where Arrowhead should have been sold out, the fans spoke loudly again. Will this change for next year? No it won't, the management of the Chief's organization think they are doing the right thing and will stick through this process until the end and no amount of screaming about it will change anything.

The Chief's will start winning again when Arrowhead is totally remodeled, then all of those people who have been holding their coin will come back bragging about how they knew it was a good decision to rebuild the way we are all along.

Yes, I am going to complain about the decisions being made, but I am also going to support my team, I am going to cheer when we get a 5 yard run and when Bowe catches a 15 yard pass. I am still going to buy hats for my kids and a jersey for myself, and I am still going to play Monday morning quarterback and complain about the poor decisions that were made. In the end, management will make their decisions and things will change, and I will be there all along to complain about the bad decisions and cheer the good ones.

I do not expect that any of my complaining is going to change anything about how the management is going to run this team.
    Totally agreed, I am going to complain on Mondays but I was in St Louis over the weekend and bought two shirts for me and a shirt for each of my kids. I also proudly wore a shirt Sunday, and then a different one today (Monday). People ask me why I would continue to wear Chiefs merchandise as bad as they are playing ... I have a simple answer ... I am a fan. And I love my Chiefs.

i walked into burger king today with my chiefs beanie chiefs pullover and caught some flack from a patriots fan. it got kind of heated for a minute untill i asked how long he had been a fan for and he replies six years then all i could do is laugh at the banwagon jumper my point is i will always rock my chiefs gear always have a sticker in my window and always LOVE THE CHIEFS that being said it is going to be a long year

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i walked into burger king today with my chiefs beanie chiefs pullover and caught some flack from a patriots fan. it got kind of heated for a minute untill i asked how long he had been a fan for and he replies six years then all i could do is laugh at the banwagon jumper my point is i will always rock my chiefs gear always have a sticker in my window and always LOVE THE CHIEFS that being said it is going to be a long year
    I hate bandwagon fans.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    Chin Up!

this thread is pointless
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Not possible and why trade a top RB when you could go get a couple of O linemen and watch him dominate again? ALL players complain and lash out at some point! You paid the guy, go get him some help for god sakes!!!!!
    And umm, how do you suggest we go out and get lineman? Cannot do that now without a trade. So trade Johnson or Gonzales and get a couple lineman? Not going to happen so I guess we wait until the offseason and try again in the draft.

And umm, how do you suggest we go out and get lineman? Cannot do that now without a trade. So trade Johnson or Gonzales and get a couple lineman? Not going to happen so I guess we wait until the offseason and try again in the draft.
    PLEASE DONT GET ME STARTED, DONT TRADE MY GONZALES!!!!!:(

Default My Letter To You

Good Win Today..

Remember Me?

Imagine. You Winning a game without the illustrious Larry Johnson. Imagine, what could have been a whole season without Larry Johnson. Imagine, if this whole time instead of being the nutless fans that you are, you could have been developing young talents at Running Back, not paying Millions for a overfed whiny 16 year old rich girl personality of a running back. Maybe...(Last Year of Course because now no one would give you half a ball hair for him so you released him) you could have actually got something for Larry Johnson. But Like The True Cheifs Fans You Are... You Stood By Larry Johnson and His Nonsense, and Look Where It Got You, you poor, poor ignorant fools. I tried. I tried to warn you but no. You said "He's not the problem", "he's a good running back". You Blamed Everybody Else Except Him And Even Those That Blamed Him, Were Too DickLess To Say It. Well, After I Gave Up The Chiefs and Took A Team With a Record Even Worse Record Than Your Shyt Hole Team (Detriot Lions). After Giving Away My 6 Chiefs Jersey's To Goodwill. I Can say It Feels Good. Feels Good Not Because I Believe My Team Will Be Developing While Your Team Will Be Stuck In The First Gear For Years To Come. Not Because I Wont Feel Obligated To Wear That McDonalds Red and Yellow With a Hint Of Bland White. It's Not That, It's Because When Somebody Asks On Sunday I Wont Have To Respond. "I'm a Chiefs Fan". And I Thank The Lord Almighty or Whatever God That's Up There That Takes His Restroom Break In ArrowHead Every Sunday During Kickoff.

So Go Ahead, Red and Yellow...Delete This Thread, Trash Me Once More For Being Right, Hate On Me, Come Up With Another dazzling "comeback" You've Been Using Since Third Grade. Whatever. I Won't Be Around. Nor Do I Ever Want To Be Around This Place. It's Sad, Depressing, and After This Post...It's Pathetic.

And All Of A Sudden...

Stop LJ Petition - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (Get LJ Out Petition 11-04-09)

Your a Year Too Late...

P.S. From The Great Big Daddy Tek

Before

We should have a rally to get you out of Chiefs Crowd. If I was Larry I would have said alot worse than that after the game.
    Now...
    "http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11046"
    "LARRY JOHNSON EXPRESS HAS CRASHED AND BURNED. EVERYBODY EVACUATE IMMEDIATLY!"
    I'm Out. Enjoy The Win.
    Last edited by Joe of OP; 11-16-2009 at 12:34 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast