Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Pass. No run. IT IS NOT AN LJ ISSUE!!

Default No Pass. No run. IT IS NOT AN LJ ISSUE!!

The last two weeks the Chiefs have seen nothing but 8 to 9 guys in the box at all times. NORMALLY this is an easy audible and first down for a good quarterback. But for the Chiefs it means nothing other than: A= The incompetent quarterback gets sacked or B= One of our runningbacks get killed. Other than Damion Mcintosh, the Offensive line hasnt been horrible. I remember when defenses used to line up like that to stop Priest. Trent Green had an answer every time. We ran when the defense was back and we passed when they came to the line. We cannot do that right now with Thigpen or Damon. Maybe Brodie will be able to, but until we can pass, LJ or anybody else will not go anywhere! Im not the guy who says that we should of called this or called that, because I know that I run an automotive shop and they coach football games. BUT I have to ask, why dont we come out passing. Or ever pass on 1st down. Or ever run on 3rd down. To me its impossible to question the ability of LJ until this problem is fixed. Some of you guys always talk about how he jogs around or doesnt hit the hole. You guys know that thats how hes always looked behind the line! Hes always had those goofy long strides as hes lookin where to go and when he gets in space, he turns on the burners. I watched alot of highlight reels on youtube and compared them to some of this years runs on the game recap section on NFL.com. Thier is no difference in his behind the line running! The only difference is that before he would have these gaping holes to run through or he would end up burning the defense on a counter. Where the hell is T. Rich by the way! Anyway after lookin at some stuff I just wanted to point that out. GO CHIEFS!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

i would like to see them try some quick screens

I would like to see 7 ....no, 8 rushing TDs this weekend against the Falcons.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I just want to see multiple TD's run, pass, make no matter to me, as long as they are Chief's TD's!!!!

I expect to see much more creativity in the game plan this weekend. For lots of reasons.

Quick slant to DBowe works well.

We need to be utilizing that play from both sides of the field.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Quick slant to DBowe works well.

We need to be utilizing that play from both sides of the field.
    Any pass play had better be a "quick" play based upon what I've seen from the o-line so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I would like to see 7 ....no, 8 rushing TDs this weekend against the Falcons.

Why not 10?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Any pass play had better be a "quick" play based upon what I've seen from the o-line so far.
    Well that's what I'm saying.

Get the ball out with only 1 step drop and we've got a chance at DBowe breaking some plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I expect to see much more creativity in the game plan this weekend. For lots of reasons.

That would indeed be nice, but let's not forget who our head coach is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    That would indeed be nice, but let's not forget who our head coach is.
    Dammit Chiefster, you had to bring that up! OK run, run, pass, hope we can run again, if not punt!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast