Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i am not giving up

Hybrid View

Default i am not giving up

i am not giving up on these guys after hearing all the radio shows and everything else about how bad this team sucks it gets kind of old i am very close to giving up on herm but NEVER on the team.we are only in week 2 i am not pushing the panic button i think a 7-9 record would be a good year for us and hopefully it all comes together and we can acomplish that

They should be 1-1 along with the Broncs 1-1. You saw that BS call by Ed Hoculi.

Y'know this could be a team that starts to roll when they finally get a win under their belt. I don't really foresee them doing any better than 6-10, but who knows? Thigpen's a wild card...

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    hell , the chargers are 0 and 2 aren't they?
    Yes, Yes they are!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yep. And lotsa media picking vikes for sb.....0-2!
    Yep!
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Y'know this could be a team that starts to roll when they finally get a win under their belt. I don't really foresee them doing any better than 6-10, but who knows? Thigpen's a wild card...
    OK I agree, except the homer in me says 10-6, I know, I know, get off the koolaid, but it is still early in the season, and I am not giving up yet, so there!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Yes, Yes they are!

Yep!

OK I agree, except the homer in me says 10-6, I know, I know, get off the koolaid, but it is still early in the season, and I am not giving up yet, so there!
    and i thought i was being optimistic 10-6 i like it really anything less than 6 wins would be a disaster

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    and i thought i was being optimistic 10-6 i like it really anything less than 6 wins would be a disaster
    Then prepare for a major disaster.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Then prepare for a major disaster.
    :armee_smilies108: :armee_smilies035: :armee_smilies035: :armee_smilies035: :armee_smilies108: Maybe FEMA will help?

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post

It would certainly help; the problem is getting that first win. I would much prefer that it come sooner rather than later.

If we don't get it this Sunday, it could be a loooooong time. After this game, the next 8 weeks are torture.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Don't worry 7

We got the win.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast