Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rep

Default Rep

Change the rep system back to what we last had it at! I am tired of seeing spammers with 58's! 58's should be earned!!!!

I think that to have a 58, it should be for the number of post, and amount of rep given by other members, there for you are not able to get a first 58 untill you reach a 100 post, or a 200 post ect, after you get that level all rep given to you can then add up to additional 58's! But its not about having rep, that I started this, but it is about getting a symbol of a Chief Hero that lost his life to soon, and a damm spammer gets that 58, or a noob gets it for one post. So I quess I liked the way we had it before, and at least I knew I earned my one 58, from members that appreciated what I brought to the Crowd!

Point well taken buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I think that to have a 58, it should be for the number of post, and amount of rep given by other members, there for you are not able to get a first 58 untill you reach a 100 post, or a 200 post ect, after you get that level all rep given to you can then add up to additional 58's! But its not about having rep, that I started this, but it is about getting a symbol of a Chief Hero that lost his life to soon, and a damm spammer gets that 58, or a noob gets it for one post. So I quess I liked the way we had it before, and at least I knew I earned my one 58, from members that appreciated what I brought to the Crowd!
    Points are added based upon how many posts you have and how long you have been a member among other things. I have fixed the rep system.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234