Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible good combo

Default Possible good combo

I'd like to see this combo of Thig, Cox and Bowe come together. I think you could build an offense around that, assuming we can find an answer for the O-line. There are some good tail backs and a decent backup for Gonz when he's done. There is a core that has a chance, I hope Chan can coach the well enough to get them in a winning fram of mind. Maybe we'll see a little of that today. Need to take a step forward, even if it's a little one. Go Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    This is also truth! You would think that Herm, being a defensive minded head coach, would have a better showing of defense. So do not know, just very disappointed in the D so far, not really surprised about the Offense. Had hopes of better, but not surprised.
    Man, I am disappointed with all the coaches. We needed a win today. But we keep going backwards. Miami crushed Pats today, and we were happy to lose to them by 7. Then we get blown out by two mediocre teams. We need help. I'm not sure how many more losses KC fans can stomach.
    I sure hope we can upset donks next sunday...but i'm losing faith.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Man, I am disappointed with all the coaches. We needed a win today. But we keep going backwards. Miami crushed Pats today, and we were happy to lose to them by 7. Then we get blown out by two mediocre teams. We need help. I'm not sure how many more losses KC fans can stomach.
    I sure hope we can upset donks next sunday...but i'm losing faith.
    Be disappointed, but never lose faith, I am disapointed but I will not lose faith!! We will win! I am a Chiefs Fan, thru good times and bad!

It does really suck during the bad times.

Be Pissed, but never lose faith, I am pissed but I will not lose faith!! We will win! I am a Chiefs Fan, thru good times and bad!
    OK!! I hate donks! Donks are sewage! I'm just pissed.
    I can't lose the faith!!
    I can't lose the faith!!
    I can't lose the faith!!
    1st win against donks!!!
    SHUT IT

Ok you are very close to a neg rep from me. Stop talking about things you do not know! If you are a Chief fan, you would know that the Chiefs did not draft Thig!
    send me a neg rep...i could care less buddy...

Quote Originally Posted by zro2gon View Post
    we know
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by zro2gon View Post
    Ask...and you shall receive. Seriously though gotta get your facts right before spouting off.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Where did we ever land on ban for those with tons of neg rep, not that this qualifies but just made me remember. BTW though I am one of those that did neg rep this fool although it wasnt over this thread. He gives more then enough reasons for neg rep.
    BTW this would be zro2gon not Bedgood or Canada I am speaking of.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Where did we ever land on ban for those with tons of neg rep, not that this qualifies but just made me remember. BTW though I am one of those that did neg rep this fool although it wasnt over this thread. He gives more then enough reasons for neg rep.
    If you had neg repped Canada or I, your rep number would subsequently land so far south of zero it wouldn't be funny. Seriously though we all knew who you were talking about.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Won't happen because it would be easy to exploit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast