Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible good combo

Default Possible good combo

I'd like to see this combo of Thig, Cox and Bowe come together. I think you could build an offense around that, assuming we can find an answer for the O-line. There are some good tail backs and a decent backup for Gonz when he's done. There is a core that has a chance, I hope Chan can coach the well enough to get them in a winning fram of mind. Maybe we'll see a little of that today. Need to take a step forward, even if it's a little one. Go Chiefs!

Yeah, Cox is a good little fullback and a nice pick up that slipped under my radar. Bowe needs to step up his play, but we all know well what he's capable of and Thigpen... hmmm... well we'll be finding out about him. He really could be pretty special. Let's hope he makes a case for himself out there today.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

we could take the best 53 players ever to play football and long as the queen,hermmie,gunless and chanless,we would never win a super bowl.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    we could take the best 53 players ever to play football and long as the queen,hermmie,gunless and chanless,we would never win a super bowl.
    I must say that I am very disappointed in Gun's defense so far this year, as far as cp and herm, well seems like standard operating procedures for them!

now way in Hell shall they build the team around thigpen...terrible qb...not worthy of being in the nfl...another crappy draft choice by the chiefs! great job!

Quote Originally Posted by zro2gon View Post
    now way in Hell shall they build the team around thigpen...terrible qb...not worthy of being in the nfl...another crappy draft choice by the chiefs! great job!
    Ok you are very close to a neg rep from me. Stop talking about things you do not know! If you are a Chief fan, you would know that the Chiefs did not draft Thig!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I must say that I am very disappointed in Gun's defense so far this year, as far as cp and herm, well seems like standard operating procedures for them!
    Me, too. This entire coaching staff should be flushed.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Me, too. This entire coaching staff should be flushed.
    Do not get me wrong here, I still like Gun, but wonder if his hands are tied in how he runs the defense, just does not look like a Gunther run defense yet!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Do not get me wrong here, I still like Gun, but wonder if his hands are tied in how he runs the defense, just does not look like a Gunther run defense yet!
    I don't see how his hands could be tied with 12 straight losses. Either Gunny has his defense ready to play, or he doesn't. Surely, Herm can't be taking credit for our under-performing D, especially last couple games...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I don't see how his hands could be tied with 12 straight losses. Either Gunny has his defense ready to play, or he doesn't. Surely, Herm can't be taking credit for our under-performing D, especially last couple games...
    This is also truth! You would think that Herm, being a defensive minded head coach, would have a better showing of defense. So do not know, just very disappointed in the D so far, not really surprised about the Offense. Had hopes of better, but not surprised.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast