Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Herm HAS to go

Hybrid View

Default Herm HAS to go

Everyone,

I am a die hard Chiefs fan. But this new "system" Herm has brought to the Chiefs is the goddamned worse thing I have ever seen in my life. He talks about being a hard nose type of guy...The defense is terrible. We cannot stop the run. We bring in Herm Edwards to a downright decent team and he turns them in to the worst team in the league. He says let's start Thigpen to give him a chance. Herm...you are a ****ing idiot. You don't bring in players and evaluate them during the regular season. You play the players that give you the best chance to win (AKA Huard). If someone steps up, THEN you play that person.

Herm Edwards is outright the worst coach I have ever seen in the NFL. Talk about drafting young people and making a team out of that. That has to be the most flawed argument ever. We have gotten ****pounded by the other two worst teams in the NFL and there is no chance we will win this season under the misdirection of Herm Edwards. I know he thinks he is a genius trading off people like Jared Allen for draft picks............Draft picks are just like gambling, and I refuse to have a coach that relies solely on draft picks.

Thigpen at one point in the game was 3/16 with two picks, and we still didn't see Huard. Herm, please learn that yes we do care about the future, but you have to win in the present as well. One of the greatest franchises in football has sunk to the same level that our beloved royals are at.

MANAGEMENT, please bring someone to KC that knows how to win.

Paul Wiggin wasn't THIS BAD!

herm isnt a good coach..why do you think the jets go rid of him...should get us a college coach...bring him in with the young players

....in response to the title of this thread....

...Duh.

Herm is not going anywhere even if we go 0-16
    Unless Cowher decides to come out of retirement.... I could be wrong... but I dont think so...

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Herm is not going anywhere even if we go 0-16
    Unless Cowher decides to come out of retirement.... I could be wrong... but I dont think so...
    I am not sure about that. There was already rumors about Clark Hunt not favoring Carl Peterson last year, and that they have taken some responsibility away from him. They are saying the only reason Carl is still here is because Clark promised his father that he would let Carl finish his contract.

The radio people in KC are already pleading to make a change at GM after the season. The fan base opinion usually follows the media.

If the Chiefs finish 0-16, and you start seeing the Fire Carl or Herm signs by the next home game. Clark may pull the plug on Carl. If that happens, the New GM most likely will hire his own management and coaches.

Personally, it should have happened last year to let the new GM build his own team instead of picking the pieces two years after someone else started to build a different team.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I am not sure about that. There was already rumors about Clark Hunt not favoring Carl Peterson last year, and that they have taken some responsibility away from him. They are saying the only reason Carl is still here is because Clark promised his father that he would let Carl finish his contract.

The radio people in KC are already pleading to make a change at GM after the season. The fan base opinion usually follows the media.

If the Chiefs finish 0-16, and you start seeing the Fire Carl or Herm signs by the next home game. Clark may pull the plug on Carl. If that happens, the New GM most likely will hire his own management and coaches.

Personally, it should have happened last year to let the new GM build his own team instead of picking the pieces two years after someone else started to build a different team.
    My information may be wrong, but it is coming from two reliable sources... one being a close friend of the Hunts and the other having worked within the chiefs organization. You never know though... I am just going off of what I have been told.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    My information may be wrong, but it is coming from two reliable sources... one being a close friend of the Hunts and the other having worked within the chiefs organization. You never know though... I am just going off of what I have been told.
    Well you would have thought if the change was going to be made last year was the time to do it. Since Clark has allowed Herm to remain on the team for this year. It would be easy to assume that Clark is give him and CP the rest of their contract to see if they can turn it around.

I hope something happens to change that.

OK. So why the hell is he still here???????
    SHUT IT

In view of this statement from Herm a few days ago regarding the decision to start Tyler Thigpen...

"If he struggles a lot and it gets too big for him Damon’s always a guy who can come off the sideline and get the team going.”

... It seems puzzling why he kept leaving Tyler in the whole game, despite being down 24-0, despite Tyler being like 1-11 at one point, 3-16 at one point with 2 interceptions. I can see once we made it 24-7, 24-14, and then almost 31-17 (missed field goal) leaving Tyler in since we were finally generating some offense. But I question Herm's decision to have left Tyler in the game in the first place when he kept playing poorly and Atlanta kept padding their lead on us.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast