Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Herm HAS to go

Default Herm HAS to go

Everyone,

I am a die hard Chiefs fan. But this new "system" Herm has brought to the Chiefs is the goddamned worse thing I have ever seen in my life. He talks about being a hard nose type of guy...The defense is terrible. We cannot stop the run. We bring in Herm Edwards to a downright decent team and he turns them in to the worst team in the league. He says let's start Thigpen to give him a chance. Herm...you are a ****ing idiot. You don't bring in players and evaluate them during the regular season. You play the players that give you the best chance to win (AKA Huard). If someone steps up, THEN you play that person.

Herm Edwards is outright the worst coach I have ever seen in the NFL. Talk about drafting young people and making a team out of that. That has to be the most flawed argument ever. We have gotten ****pounded by the other two worst teams in the NFL and there is no chance we will win this season under the misdirection of Herm Edwards. I know he thinks he is a genius trading off people like Jared Allen for draft picks............Draft picks are just like gambling, and I refuse to have a coach that relies solely on draft picks.

Thigpen at one point in the game was 3/16 with two picks, and we still didn't see Huard. Herm, please learn that yes we do care about the future, but you have to win in the present as well. One of the greatest franchises in football has sunk to the same level that our beloved royals are at.

MANAGEMENT, please bring someone to KC that knows how to win.

You forgot!

Worst coach = worst team = worst start/season

I am with you. We can't rebuild a team with a coach that has taken 2, 10-6 teams to the cellar!
    Herm couldn't coach the Dallas Cowboys with all that talent to a .500 record!
    I really wish they would fire him now, that way the new coach could evaluate who he has and who needs to stay before the draft!
    Fire Herm, Call Cower?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    I am with you. We can't rebuild a team with a coach that has taken 2, 10-6 teams to the cellar!
    I really wish they would fire him now, that way the new coach could evaluate who he has and who needs to stay before the draft!
    Fire Herm, Call Cower?
    I don't care who it is, just someone else. Herm is awful. Did you see his answers after the game? He never answers the whole question, avoiding the answer. Herm AALWAYS talks about the positive.......which right now is really hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs4life View Post
    I don't care who it is, just someone else. Herm is awful. Did you see his answers after the game? He never answers the whole question, avoiding the answer. Herm AALWAYS talks about the positive.......which right now is really hard to do.
    the positive of that game he was talkin about was the check in his back pocket...would be nice to get paid to fail all the time..

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    Fire Herm, Call Cower?
    Chris Berman noted, last year, that Herm could have coached the dolphins to an 8-8 season and the Patriots to an 8-8 season. Mediocre coach warrants mediocre results. I don't get it, but it's obvious he isn't going anywhere. I wish I could perform this poorly at work and still have a job/business.

Herm is always talking about the 2 or 3 plays that are positive, b/c if you asked him how to fix the other plays he wouldn't know how. I bet if you asked him about why the 2 or 3 plays worked, he wouldn't know why! He should put this on tape for the next 13 weeks.
    "Offense played good for awhile, Defense played good for a while, but not good enough. We have to play harder, work harder, and not commit that many mistakes." Done for the year!

Its always the fault of the coach.... Interception, ahhh man herm should be fired, Bad throw damn herm should be fired..... Mcintosh cant block my dead grandmother, yeah thats herms fault too... Bowe drops balls, guess what?? herms fault too.... Thomas misses 10 tackles a game awe man herms gotta go... I guess you guys are right!!!!!

I guess if you really have to point the finger and use him as the scape goat then feel free.... 3rd week in the season and everyone is packing it up...

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Its always the fault of the coach.... Interception, ahhh man herm should be fired, Bad throw damn herm should be fired..... Mcintosh cant block my dead grandmother, yeah thats herms fault too... Bowe drops balls, guess what?? herms fault too.... Thomas misses 10 tackles a game awe man herms gotta go... I guess you guys are right!!!!!

I guess if you really have to point the finger and use him as the scape goat then feel free.... 3rd week in the season and everyone is packing it up...
    Herm's the one putting them on the field. Bowe rebounded from the dropped balls in week 1 and has played ok. Sackintosh has to go, period. Pigpen has not played good enough yet to even be a backup QB. Pat Thomas doesn't deserve to have that last name on the back of his jersey and needs to follow Sackintosh out the door.

Granted, Herm can only work with what he has but it's his and Carl's fault that we have what we are working with.

We're rebuilding with only half of the materials needed to complete the foundation.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Rebuilding or not, he never has this team ready to play. They are never prepared, and they can never play 4 quarters. I don't like how we got here, but we're here. Problem is we've got nobody to lead us out. Herm's making this up as he goes. He has no idea where to go from here. I'm willing to back off and realize we're not going to win, but I cannot take teams like oakland just bending us over in our own stadium. That was heartless. Herm didn't have this team anywhere near ready to play that game and it showed.

herm just flatout sucks winning is not in his coaching nature he willnever be able to take any team to the next level

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast