Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the streak is finaly over

Default the streak is finaly over

thank god the losing streak is done hopefully we can build on this and make it two wins in a row against carolina huge confidance builder for this young team way to play guys

I live in charlotte now and one of my best friends is a huge panthers fan. Needless to say I am planning on going to the game. I am going to be sportin my chiefs jersey and gonna cheer like a madman. I have been to a carolina game before and let me tell you... Their tailgating and home games are a joke compared to what we have in KC.

If the same team that I watched today shows up next week we can beat this team. they struggle at home.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about a breath of fresh air.

We couldnt have broken the streak against a better team either. The 3-0 donks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Talk about a breath of fresh air.

We couldnt have broken the streak against a better team either. The 3-0 donks!
    who could easily be 1-3 had some refs not had their heads in the wrong place!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    who could easily be 1-3 had some refs not had their heads in the wrong place!
    Regardless, these guys were scoring almost 40 a game. To hold them to less than 20 is remarkable.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I really hope we can take this game and head to Carolina and make it 2 in a row. Carolina has a very solid defense and Delhome is no slouch IMO and then you also got to look out for Smith. Either way im partying this next morning celebrateing the win! (I had to work last night)

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I really hope we can take this game and head to Carolina and make it 2 in a row. Carolina has a very solid defense and Delhome is no slouch IMO and then you also got to look out for Smith. Either way im partying this next morning celebrateing the win! (I had to work last night)
    Carolina is probably the most balanced team we face, thus far. Decent running game as well as passing, and a good defense. No real strength in anything. I'm just scared of Steve Smith.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

hopefully not another losing streak tho...hopefully we have the same momentum as against the donks..carolina will be tough..they are playing good football this year..delhomme has been pretty consistent..gotta watch out for Steve Smith..

If our young corners can play well again next week and if LJ can keep it going we will have a good chance at this one. The Panthers are giving up over 100 rush ypg.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    If we went to NC and got a two game win streak! I swear, Im going to find all you guys, and buy you a nice cold budweiser!!!!!

I would be estatic to have my pocket book emptier in that regard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast