Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Herm HAS to go

Default Herm HAS to go

Everyone,

I am a die hard Chiefs fan. But this new "system" Herm has brought to the Chiefs is the goddamned worse thing I have ever seen in my life. He talks about being a hard nose type of guy...The defense is terrible. We cannot stop the run. We bring in Herm Edwards to a downright decent team and he turns them in to the worst team in the league. He says let's start Thigpen to give him a chance. Herm...you are a ****ing idiot. You don't bring in players and evaluate them during the regular season. You play the players that give you the best chance to win (AKA Huard). If someone steps up, THEN you play that person.

Herm Edwards is outright the worst coach I have ever seen in the NFL. Talk about drafting young people and making a team out of that. That has to be the most flawed argument ever. We have gotten ****pounded by the other two worst teams in the NFL and there is no chance we will win this season under the misdirection of Herm Edwards. I know he thinks he is a genius trading off people like Jared Allen for draft picks............Draft picks are just like gambling, and I refuse to have a coach that relies solely on draft picks.

Thigpen at one point in the game was 3/16 with two picks, and we still didn't see Huard. Herm, please learn that yes we do care about the future, but you have to win in the present as well. One of the greatest franchises in football has sunk to the same level that our beloved royals are at.

MANAGEMENT, please bring someone to KC that knows how to win.

Firing Herm is straight out ridiculous.He brung us to the playoffs during his first year with us which was a great thing.A heavy burden was on him last season but we can't ponder on that because he made up for it during the draft.The Chiefs did have the best draft.Thanks Herm.Ok,if we go 0-16 then that's something else but it won't happen.Going 8-8 definitely will keep Herm with us.I know one thing after it is all said and done.Bring on the next draft!!!!!!:nnn:

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Firing Herm is straight out ridiculous.He brung us to the playoffs during his first year with us which was a great thing.A heavy burden was on him last season but we can't ponder on that because he made up for it during the draft.The Chiefs did have the best draft.Thanks Herm.Ok,if we go 0-16 then that's something else but it won't happen.Going 8-8 definitely will keep Herm with us.I know one thing after it is all said and done.Bring on the next draft!!!!!!:nnn:
    Look at the rest of our season. There is NO WAY we will finish 8-8. I would love it if we pulled something out and beat some big teams, but I don't see that happening. I love the chiefs and will always follow them, but its time to be honest and think about some changes. Herm does need to go, we need someone who can get the job done. Look at Herm's record in NY and you will see the same thing.

Herm sucks a$$. Had 3 years to address OL, LB, and QB. Still gaping holes. Has lost 12 straight games. Play calling so predictible my 15 y/o daughter knows whats coming. Cover 2 blows.
    Other than that, he's ok. Actually, I really like Herm as a person. Not all our problems stem from Herm.
    My biggest gripe against Herm is that he doesn't instill winning attitude to his players. Its like they don't expect to win. His team needs to play more hungry. More mean. Just don't see it...yet. But when and if I do, I will take back 'Herm sucks a$$'.
    SHUT IT

Have you seen this team play?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

he needs to go or definantly rethink his strategies and most head coaches are too hard headed to do so and herm is one of them it's his way or no way and his way is not working i think he has totaly lost this team they are not playing for him he might make a good espn analyst though do it herm you know you want that job

Herm made the playoffs using DV's talent. Everyone wanted DV to stay on one more year in hopes of taking the team to the superbowl, but he hung it up. Herm took a play off team and made the play offs using a back door thanks to the Donkies losing at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Everyone,

I am a die hard Chiefs fan. But this new "system" Herm has brought to the Chiefs is the goddamned worse thing I have ever seen in my life. He talks about being a hard nose type of guy...The defense is terrible. We cannot stop the run. We bring in Herm Edwards to a downright decent team and he turns them in to the worst team in the league. He says let's start Thigpen to give him a chance. Herm...you are a ****ing idiot. You don't bring in players and evaluate them during the regular season. You play the players that give you the best chance to win (AKA Huard). If someone steps up, THEN you play that person.

Herm Edwards is outright the worst coach I have ever seen in the NFL. Talk about drafting young people and making a team out of that. That has to be the most flawed argument ever. We have gotten ****pounded by the other two worst teams in the NFL and there is no chance we will win this season under the misdirection of Herm Edwards. I know he thinks he is a genius trading off people like Jared Allen for draft picks............Draft picks are just like gambling, and I refuse to have a coach that relies solely on draft picks.

Thigpen at one point in the game was 3/16 with two picks, and we still didn't see Huard. Herm, please learn that yes we do care about the future, but you have to win in the present as well. One of the greatest franchises in football has sunk to the same level that our beloved royals are at.

see, this is why i think there should be a min. post count before s can start new threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Everyone,

Yeah, right moron. God has nothing to do with Herms' system here. Use his name in vein somewhere else.
    Dumba$$.
    SHUT IT

I read a post with this same title last year early in the season, and here we are again. I don't understand what has happened to my team.

I have watched the chiefs since 1992. I liked vermeil even though he didn't win, at least he made fun games. these 3 seasons of edwards are getting worse every year. he is without a doubt the worst coach ever. he is not prepared, and cannot adjust in game at all.

It all started with the loss in the playoffs to the colts. yes the colts were good but everyone thought we would win because they couldn't stop the run. so they put nearly every defensive guy on the line of scrimmage and we run the entire game? trent green was good enough to throw the ball at least a little bit.

and then he's injured and we trade him. good job edwards. huard, croyle, and thigpen are a big improvement. huard is only good as a backup, reliable. he is not a long term qb starter at all. why did we pick a 5th round in croyle. should have been number one priority, either that or O line, neither of which was apparently.

4-12 is unacceptable, and starting seasons badly is par for the course for edwards.

the fact is he doesn't prepare, adjust, know the right prioritys, can't manage the clock (despite his claim on the importance of that), he overworks RBs, and flat out sucks.

typical plays:

3 and 1 - lets pass more than 60% of the time and fail
    3 and 10 -lets draw or other type of run 60% of the type.

what an idiot.

anybody could do a better job that him, even someone who knows nothing about football. what a joke.

he has to go, and carl peterson should go with him if he doesn't change whats going on with this team. i watch every chiefs game and i can't watch games like this, it's just too atrocious. if he doesn't go i predict 0-16. i'm calling it right now, although im not the first to say so.

there is noway this team is going 0-16 i do not like what is going on either but that kind of talk is just depressing herm has lost this team i agree get rid of him i agree but 0-16 HELL NO
    Last edited by slc chief; 09-25-2008 at 10:02 PM. Reason: i messed up

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast