Everyone,

I am a die hard Chiefs fan. But this new "system" Herm has brought to the Chiefs is the goddamned worse thing I have ever seen in my life. He talks about being a hard nose type of guy...The defense is terrible. We cannot stop the run. We bring in Herm Edwards to a downright decent team and he turns them in to the worst team in the league. He says let's start Thigpen to give him a chance. Herm...you are a ****ing idiot. You don't bring in players and evaluate them during the regular season. You play the players that give you the best chance to win (AKA Huard). If someone steps up, THEN you play that person.

Herm Edwards is outright the worst coach I have ever seen in the NFL. Talk about drafting young people and making a team out of that. That has to be the most flawed argument ever. We have gotten ****pounded by the other two worst teams in the NFL and there is no chance we will win this season under the misdirection of Herm Edwards. I know he thinks he is a genius trading off people like Jared Allen for draft picks............Draft picks are just like gambling, and I refuse to have a coach that relies solely on draft picks.

Thigpen at one point in the game was 3/16 with two picks, and we still didn't see Huard. Herm, please learn that yes we do care about the future, but you have to win in the present as well. One of the greatest franchises in football has sunk to the same level that our beloved royals are at.

MANAGEMENT, please bring someone to KC that knows how to win.