Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kansas City Chiefs - the Herm Edwards Downhill Slide.

Default Kansas City Chiefs - the Herm Edwards Downhill Slide.

Now that the Chiefs have lost 12 regular season games in a row, I thought everyone would like to see the Herm Edwards Downhill Slide.
    Last Game Won
    KC 12 @ OAK 10 - 10/21/2007
    KC Herm Edwards Downhill Slide - 12 Regular Season Game Loss Streak
    GB 33 @ KC 22 - 11/4/07
    DEN 27 @ KC 11 - 11/11/07
    KC 10 @ IND 13 - 11/18/07
    OAK 20 @ KC 17 - 11/25/07
    SD 24 @ KC 10 - 12/2/07
    KC 7 @ DEN 41 - 12/9/07
    TEN 26 @ KC 17 - 12/16/07
    KC 20 @ DET 25 - 12/23/07
    KC 10 @ NYJ 13 - 12/30/07
    Start 2008 Regular Season
    KC10 @ NE 17 - 9/7/08
    OAK 23 @ KC 8 - 9/14/08
    KC 14 @ ATL 38 - 9/21/08

Best post ever. Too bad the Chiefs organization isn't a democracy...Who was the last QB that led us to a win???? Huard. **** the young guys who "need playing time to be good." They are garbage.

You are correct. Huard went 16/37 in passing with 177 yards and 1 interception. Larry Johnson rushed for 112 yards.

that's what happens when you rebuild and why you don't see too many franchises rebuilding this way. this is a "win now" league. franchises don't want to rebuild teams the correct way anymore because they are worried about losing in ticket sales. (which is what you hear a lot already from KC fans) coaches don't have security to build teams the right way anymore. rebuilding this team with rookies thru the draft is the right way to build a team.

I don't care if CP goes, but i hope Edwards gets the chance to take advantage of the players he brought to this franchise when they become good/great NFL players.

Say what you want about this team, i think the Chiefs could very possibly be 3-0 if Croyle is under center all three games.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post

Say what you want about this team, i think the Chiefs could very possibly be 3-0 if Croyle is under center all three games.
    Right....Just like he went 0-9 last year and you say he could go 3-0. The fact is, he is garbage and should not be a starting QB. He's had his chances...10 of them actually. IN THE NFL IF YOU CAN'T WIN A GAME, YOU NEED TO GO. I'm not gonna sit and wait for him to develop his game.

Well no matter what happens - remember the words of our great coach Herm!

"get over it"

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3160251

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Right....Just like he went 0-9 last year and you say he could go 3-0. The fact is, he is garbage and should not be a starting QB. He's had his chances...10 of them actually. IN THE NFL IF YOU CAN'T WIN A GAME, YOU NEED TO GO. I'm not gonna sit and wait for him to develop his game.
    who WOULD you wait for?

I think Herm wants us to go 0-16 this year so he can draft a QB next year unless he is fired - that is unless he is that sweet on Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    who WOULD you wait for?
    I'm not waiting for anyone. Huard is the best QB that gives us a chance to win. He's on the team. As far as I'm concerned, he should be playing...Why shouldn't he? He's 9-7 in games that he starts with the Chiefs. We're starting a guy who can't throw an accurate pass. Croyle sucks *** too. I'm not going to wait for a QB to develop. Croyle has had 12 games to do that and hasn't shown any improvement.

If you don't like Huard, trade for Garcia. Please my fellow Chiefs fans realize that Croyle and Thigpen do not give us a chance to win.

i doubt the Chiefs draft a QB in the first round, even if they have the top pick. there just won't be that big time QB in next year's draft.

I love Tebow but it seems like there is concern with him making the transition to the NFL.

I like Stafford, but he's not a top 5 pick.

Daniel is one inch taller than Hagans... no thank you.

So, there aren't too many options with that top 5 pick as far as QBs go. I think you'll see a DE, OL or LB taken with the Chiefs top pick. They'll probably go with a QB with their next pick whether they can move back into the first or whether its in the 2nd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast