Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Now what?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default Now what?


    0 Not allowed!
    We need a win vs donks next sunday. Which qb gives us best shot?
    Huard? Can't run. He'll get crushed.
    Thigpen? Maybe. Maybe not.
    Martin? Maybe? I say put him in there.
    Sounds desperate, I know, but we are desperate. We need a spark from somewhere.
    SHUT IT

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,393
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 61

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    We go with Thig, and if need we put in Huard. Thig will get better with more time with the 1's, I hope, but we have to go with Thig.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    We go with Thig, and if need we put in Huard. Thig will get better with more time with the 1's, I hope, but we have to go with Thig.
    Yeah, I know Thig will probably get the start. I hope he learns from his mistakes and plays better vs donks.
    I'm just saying....Martin has shown somebody he can play - or he wouldn't be here.
    Sh!t. We need a win.
    SHUT IT

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,393
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 61

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yeah, I know Thig will probably get the start. I hope he learns from his mistakes and plays better vs donks.
    I'm just saying....Martin has shown somebody he can play - or he wouldn't be here.
    Sh!t. We need a win.
    Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Croyle?


    0 Not allowed!
    Don't think Croyle will be ready for next week?

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,393
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 61

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    Don't think Croyle will be ready for next week?
    nope!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    nope!
    Probably won't bring him back until after bye week vs Tennessee...
    SHUT IT

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think we have a problem at QB still, but we have a much larger problem on the offensive line. Need I remind anyone that Huard lead the league with the fewest interceptions when he filled in for Green in 2006?

    A mediocre QB can really shine behind an offensive line that can protect him. There is no protection here and I don't care who you put in the game, when they are hurried like our QBs have been, they are going to throw interceptions.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    415
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I think we have a problem at QB still, but we have a much larger problem on the offensive line. Need I remind anyone that Huard lead the league with the fewest interceptions when he filled in for Green in 2006?

    A mediocre QB can really shine behind an offensive line that can protect him. There is no protection here and I don't care who you put in the game, when they are hurried like our QBs have been, they are going to throw interceptions.
    It is totally true. No QB currently employed by the chiefs can come in on this offense behind this line and be productive enough consistently to make any of us happy.

    I say start thigpen for two more games until the bye. The donks and the panthers are going to bring everyting but the kitchen sink at us and at least he can move.

    This team needs so many improvements it is just to exhausting to talk about anymore.... but at least we can take a little comfort in that it can only get better.
    GO CHIEFS!!!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i`d put in curly. he`s doing the sub-coaching these poor excuse for qb`s. Till the bench Mac and atleast try Herb nobody will do good.
    Last edited by wolfpack; 09-22-2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: fire carl now and let hermmie sweat.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •