Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks to be 6 more weeks!!!!

Default Looks to be 6 more weeks!!!!

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2008/9...or-brady-quinn

Looks like Reports are saying Croyle is out for at least another 6 weeks and that the Browns want our 1st round pick for Quinn.

PLZZZZZZZZ CP do the trade PLZZZZZZ

I really do not know if this would be a good deal or not, If it is even possible, so I will refrain from talking about it. For now, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2008/9...or-brady-quinn

Looks like Reports are saying Croyle is out for at least another 6 weeks and that the Browns want our 1st round pick for Quinn.

PLZZZZZZZZ CP do the trade PLZZZZZZ
    If Cleveland offers up Quinn for 1st pick, I say take it yesterday.
    SHUT IT

Bad Idea... Who knows if quinn is going to pan out, yeah he's been in the nfl for a year and in meetings and blah blah blah, but he doesnt know this offense...

If he really had that great of an upside dont you think he would be starting right now??

Im desperate to find a QB but im not willing to sell the house to get one...

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Bad Idea... Who knows if quinn is going to pan out, yeah he's been in the nfl for a year and in meetings and blah blah blah, but he doesnt know this offense...

If he really had that great of an upside dont you think he would be starting right now??

Im desperate to find a QB but im not willing to sell the house to get one...
    Giving up a first rounder is giving up the "house"? We're probably gonna take a QB with our first rounder anyways. In a draft class that isn't overflowing with good QBs, may as well try.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

There's no way in hell I'd do this. I take it back. There is one way i'd do it. I'd do it if we only swapped first round picks. Right now, the Chiefs are looking at a top 3 pick and could bring back much more value than just Quinn if they were to trade it. Quinn was taken with the 22 pick in the first round. The Browns would take what was ultimately their 1st round pick last year (#22) and their 2nd rounder in 2007 (#36) and turn it into a top 3 pick in 2009. That's a descent purchase.

If the Browns offered those picks to the Chiefs for a top 3 pick in 2009, would you take that? I don't think I'd accept that trade if i were the Chiefs.

The question for the Chiefs right now needs to be how high are you on Quinn and how positive are you that he's the answer? Is Brady Quinn really worth a top pick? I have my doubts. If the Browns will listen to a 2nd and a 4th or some other combo, then maybe. But there's no way in hell i'm trading a top 3 pick for Quinn.

NO WAY, NO HOW

I agree Texas... A high first round pick(if thats how it turns out) could be used to trade for two other picks or something like that if they dont like anybody that high...

Dude we are rebuilding!!!!!! Why would they trade away draft picks???

exactly. we need to trade that pick for a pair of first rounders and grab a couple captains. First, Tim Tebow. Second, some MLB that will be the cornerstone of that defense for the next decade. With the 2nd round pick, go to the Oline.

Again, I couldnt agree more Texas... Im really tired of watching Pat Thomas whifff on tackles and not be in position to make one..... RT should be another position Mcintosh is a disgrace to all lineman and hes getting our QBs killed every week....

I'm curious why they just haven't moved Richardson or Taylor to that spot yet. I think i read something saying he wants the unit to play together for a few games before he starts pulling guys out and replacing them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast