Thread: Thigpen or Huard

Default Thigpen or Huard

Which would you prefer until Croyle comes back? Whatever the case, argue about it here. As for me, I could care less, whichever one gets us a win is fine with me.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Which would you prefer until Croyle comes back? Whatever the case, argue about it here. As for me, I could care less, whichever one gets us a win is fine with me.
    In all honesty neither will win a game. It takes a team to do that. But all things considered Thigpen should be the starter until Croyle returns. We need to know if he's a solid backup when Huard retires.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    In all honesty neither will win a game. It takes a team to do that. But all things considered Thigpen should be the starter until Croyle returns. We need to know if he's a solid backup when Huard retires.
    Yeah, that's exactly my point. Our only chance of a QB that could do anything with this mess is a guy that can run away from blitzes and still fire it down the field with extreme accuracy. Thigpen is capable, but he forces it way too much. Huard can hit open receivers much easier, but can't by enough time to do that. Lose/lose situation.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

This team isn't going to make the playoffs. So let's assess talent. Play the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Huard should start until Croyle comes back. Thigpen is not ready yet. Huard gives us the best chance for success.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

I can't wait to get our starting qb back - who has yet to win an nfl game. Come on. This situation is absurd.
    SHUT IT

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I agree. We are in a rebuilding process so why not keep playing him to see what we have in him? 1 game and then pull him? Thats BS! BTW Huard wont retire, after his contract is up here or he gets released ( which he will if he has more than 1 year left) He will go to another team and have a chance to start or atleast be the backup

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I can't wait to get our starting qb back - who has yet to win an nfl game. Come on. This situation is absurd.
    Thats what I was thinking. But, to contribute to the thread. Keep Thigpen in, either he is burned at the stake or he thrives. This was his first NFL start, very few QBs have a good game thier first start.

Although from what I saw, we got a loooooong year ahead with Thigpen under center.