Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looks to be 6 more weeks!!!!

Default Looks to be 6 more weeks!!!!

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2008/9...or-brady-quinn

Looks like Reports are saying Croyle is out for at least another 6 weeks and that the Browns want our 1st round pick for Quinn.

PLZZZZZZZZ CP do the trade PLZZZZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    If Cleveland offers up Quinn for 1st pick, I say take it yesterday.
    Listen to you Bike..thatta boy

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

you know its getting bad when one cant wait till their starting qb, who also hasnt won a game, gets back.
    Last edited by wolfpack; 09-22-2008 at 08:57 AM. Reason: hermmie and company needs to go
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

we cant grab quinn now, cuz he'll get sacked and hate it, and he's gonna need some better protection. You don't give up your 1st rd pick in season, especially when your a bad team anyway. We gotta tough it out, grab a qb next yr (preferably Stafford), and figure from there.

that sucks that croyle is an injury prone qb at the begining of the season i thought he gave us the best shot to win some games.but it will never be he is as injury prone as a 2 month infant he is not tough enough for the nfl herm should have seen this coming and should have taken a late round qb like colt brennan

Thank god!!!!!!!! Can they stretch it to 14 weeks???? He is NOT the answer.

I don't care who the QB is. They will still get killed behind this offensive line. Plus Quinn wasn't even a top 3 pick in his own draft. Why would you use a top three pick on him in the following draft.

I might consider a 2nd rounder.

i'd say grab quinn and give them what they want...well worth a first round pick to raise chiefs fans spirits a lil...trade all of our qb's for him...i dont care...do something soon.

Are you guys really serious? You would give up a probable top 3 pick for a guy drafted 22nd two years ago. If Quinn was worth a top three pick, he would be starting over Anderson right now, hands down, end of story.

Our first round is clearly an over payment just based on where Quinn was drafted two years ago. Yet alone that he is still unproven.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

We got to many damned threads about this! We are NOT going to get Brady simply since we arent going to give up enough for him since hes not worth that much! Not saying he doesnt have upside. Though they are not going to let him go till he busts, get another QB at a deal in draft, or get a shot a a good free agent!

Bottom line!? Can we PLEASE quit talking about Brady? Its not going to happen! Niether is Palmer or any of the 1st round pick qb's in last couple years!

Herm made his decision and CP let him and ok'd it! Now we are screwed unless divine intervention!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12