Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thigpen aint it so...

Default Thigpen aint it so...

what about tim rattay?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Carson Palmer in a Chiefs uniform puts a huge smile on my face. That would be incredible. Then spend additional money in free agency shoring up o-line. We could then use the draft to build a lock down defense.
    Yeah but is it doable. I don't think Cincy would ever let him out, no matter how disgruntled he is...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yeah but is it doable. I don't think Cincy would ever let him out, no matter how disgruntled he is...
    I don't think it is. Remember all of the craziness that happened with Chad Johnson in the off-season? He's still with them.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    ...I dunno, TO has forced his way out of a few teams, so has Randy Moss. I can't remember a top QB pulling it off, but other players have. Charles Haley managed it before the salary cap era in the late 80s/early 90s.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Thigpen and Rattay suck.I'll let Damon get the entire work until CRoyle comes back.Damon is better than Thigpen,Rattay and also Simms put together.

what about sage rosenfels that plays for the texans he is young has an arm and has won in this league we would not have to give up as much for him

So, I've read this thread a bunch of times, and never knew what the hell the title meant. Now I get it. It should read "Thigpen aint it....so.... What happened to capital letters and periods and commas? It's really hard to read these posts without them sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Thigpen and Rattay suck.I'll let Damon get the entire work until CRoyle comes back.Damon is better than Thigpen,Rattay and also Simms put together.
    Damon better be able to survive a game first! Thig made it thru a entire game with out injury!

i agree huard should get the start but he is like a sitting duck back there no awareness of the pocket collapsing at all but then again a sack is better than a pick

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i agree huard should get the start but he is like a sitting duck back there no awareness of the pocket collapsing at all but then again a sack is better than a pick
    A sitting duck with knee braces.

Keep Thigpen in there and let's see if he's our future number 2 or 3. Huard can't last more than a game or two back to back. Saw that last season and we've already seen that trend this season. He's old(not knocking old guys) and he's not going to recover from injuries as quickly. And we've seen the O line isn't any better than last year and we have to have a QB who can run for his life, uh, I mean scramble.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    Yes, but he is getting all the work with the one's, he gets hurt Thig is back in with less work with the one's in practice. Huard has been around enought to be prepared to come in and play. I just hope Huard can play well and not get hurt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast