Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thigpen aint it so...

Default Thigpen aint it so...

what about tim rattay?

i think we should have gotten simms while he was available for some quick patchwork untill next years draft

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i think we should have gotten simms while he was available for some quick patchwork untill next years draft
    Why not play Huard then? Herm isn't interested in patch work. He is seeing what Croyle and Thigpen have otherwise the injury to Huard wouldn't have happened. I saw the supposed hit on hurad again yesterday. Huard didn't even make a grimace after that hit. Explains why Huards, Thigpen's and Herm's stories are not matching up after last weeks game.

there were plenty of qb's we could have picked up...who knows what their mindset is...its definitely not rebuilding this team for the better..they sure are losing plenty of money and fans over all this...hopefully hits them where it hurts so something will be done

Quote Originally Posted by zro2gon View Post
    there were plenty of qb's we could have picked up...who knows what their mindset is...its definitely not rebuilding this team for the better..they sure are losing plenty of money and fans over all this...hopefully hits them where it hurts so something will be done
    The point being, it is clear what their mindset is. It is all about rebuilding. The fans won't leave. If you don't believe that look at the Royals. It takes a .500 season for the fans to fill the seats and they have blown for years.

If said fans decide to leave the Chiefs, they probably weren't really die hard fans to start with, and there will be just as many band wagon fans to return once the team gets going again.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    Why bother. let Thigpen get some experience until Croyle is ready, then go with Croyle until he proves he's not the guy or gets hurt again. Why we want old never were's like Huard or rattay to start I'll never understand.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBlueGuy View Post
    Why bother. let Thigpen get some experience until Croyle is ready, then go with Croyle until he proves he's not the guy or gets hurt again. Why we want old never were's like Huard or rattay to start I'll never understand.
    Best first post ever. Please stick around.

Rattay is better than anyone on our roster currently. But what's the point. He's not something you can build around.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Rattay is better than anyone on our roster currently. But what's the point. He's not something you can build around.
    Yeah, but I'd argue that a rebuilding team should bring in a guy like Rattay that would be a great #2 if you brought in a young guy or made a run at a Carson Palmer in the next offseason.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Carson Palmer in a Chiefs uniform puts a huge smile on my face. That would be incredible. Then spend additional money in free agency shoring up o-line. We could then use the draft to build a lock down defense.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast