Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now what?

Default Now what?

We need a win vs donks next sunday. Which qb gives us best shot?
    Huard? Can't run. He'll get crushed.
    Thigpen? Maybe. Maybe not.
    Martin? Maybe? I say put him in there.
    Sounds desperate, I know, but we are desperate. We need a spark from somewhere.
    SHUT IT

We go with Thig, and if need we put in Huard. Thig will get better with more time with the 1's, I hope, but we have to go with Thig.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    We go with Thig, and if need we put in Huard. Thig will get better with more time with the 1's, I hope, but we have to go with Thig.
    Yeah, I know Thig will probably get the start. I hope he learns from his mistakes and plays better vs donks.
    I'm just saying....Martin has shown somebody he can play - or he wouldn't be here.
    Sh!t. We need a win.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yeah, I know Thig will probably get the start. I hope he learns from his mistakes and plays better vs donks.
    I'm just saying....Martin has shown somebody he can play - or he wouldn't be here.
    Sh!t. We need a win.
    Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Croyle?

Don't think Croyle will be ready for next week?

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    Don't think Croyle will be ready for next week?
    nope!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    nope!
    Probably won't bring him back until after bye week vs Tennessee...
    SHUT IT

I think we have a problem at QB still, but we have a much larger problem on the offensive line. Need I remind anyone that Huard lead the league with the fewest interceptions when he filled in for Green in 2006?

A mediocre QB can really shine behind an offensive line that can protect him. There is no protection here and I don't care who you put in the game, when they are hurried like our QBs have been, they are going to throw interceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I think we have a problem at QB still, but we have a much larger problem on the offensive line. Need I remind anyone that Huard lead the league with the fewest interceptions when he filled in for Green in 2006?

A mediocre QB can really shine behind an offensive line that can protect him. There is no protection here and I don't care who you put in the game, when they are hurried like our QBs have been, they are going to throw interceptions.
    It is totally true. No QB currently employed by the chiefs can come in on this offense behind this line and be productive enough consistently to make any of us happy.

I say start thigpen for two more games until the bye. The donks and the panthers are going to bring everyting but the kitchen sink at us and at least he can move.

This team needs so many improvements it is just to exhausting to talk about anymore.... but at least we can take a little comfort in that it can only get better.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i`d put in curly. he`s doing the sub-coaching these poor excuse for qb`s. Till the bench Mac and atleast try Herb nobody will do good.
    Last edited by wolfpack; 09-22-2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: fire carl now and let hermmie sweat.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast