Thread: Say what you want about Al Davis....

Default Say what you want about Al Davis....

His team has lost 2 tough games, against the donks and the bills and then beat us pretty badly at our home opener. That's improvement over our situation and yet he cans the head coach. Say what you want, Al Davis has balls and clark may, indeed, have a vagina.

Sad though, Davis will fire Kippen, when he is doing a good job.
    Herm should have been fired three years ago! I wish Hunt would follow in Davis' footprints on this one and fire Herm NOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    His team has lost 2 tough games, against the donks and the bills and then beat us pretty badly at our home opener. That's improvement over our situation and yet he cans the head coach. Say what you want, Al Davis has balls and clark may, indeed, have a vagina.
    I personally think he is an idiot. You can call them balls if you like, but when it is obvious that your coach has the team on the cusp of winning, why go fire that coach three games into a season. Ignorance.....

I don't know the whole story but I believe Al Davis is siding with the DC when the HC asked to fire the DC because he is not following the HC game plans, and calls his own style of defense. If that is truly what is going on, that is pretty sad.

Al Davis is the best thing that has ever happened to Chiefs football. How can you say anything good about a 20-61 record over that last 6 years? Call me in 6 years and we will see where the Chiefs are!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

yeah as a chief fan i say keep al around as long as we can case in point made by canada